“Loved my stay”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Eshae Living

Lounge with T.V and flow box.
Lounge wth dinning and bar area.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Lounge with T.V and flow box.
Lounge wth dinning and bar area.
Bathroom with mirror.
Security entrance to the beach.
Private beach on your door step.
Cocco nut man right on your door step.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Thalia R
“Loved my stay”
Reviewed 15 May 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

At Eshae living Janet and Miguel are the most friendly and helpful host.
The owner Miguel was very helpful and responded promptly all my emails. He also provided me with an excellent brochure with helpful tips and information.

Janet gave us a warm welcome and walk us through the apartment. Also, she was an amazing resource and guide all throughout my stay.

When you walk in you get a great first impression. Looks exactly like the pictures. Everything about the apartment was exceptional, and I don't give praise lightly. It was clean, stylish, roomy with excellent service . Overall the apartment itself was well equipped and comfortable.

Eshea is walking distance to the town in Ocho rios , just a hop to almost everything. Groceries, restaurants, attractions, and most important the beach.

I could go on but suffice it to say I was very pleased with my stay. I will definitely be back!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
23 May 2017
Thalia is just the kind of person you can wish to host. Such positive vibes, easy to communicate with, most of all very CLEAN and tidy!

We really look forward to hosting you again in the near future.
Best wishes!
Tamara P
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 22 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

There are no words to exactly do EshaeLiving justice the pictures of this unit understate the warmth and the at home secure feeling you will have when you stay here, Miguel is 5 star host. Location location location is fantastic. The included beakfast deal is out of this world weather you are interested authentic local food or a all American breakfast "My Favorite Place" will not disappoint. My only regret is that we couldn't stay any longer. I hope when I return to Ocho Rios these accommodations will be available for my entire stay!!! Thank for everything Miguel and please send me appreciation to your staff as well! Xoxoxo

Management Response
24 Dec 2016
Thank you Tamara... I am happy to hear you had a great time. I found you very easy to communicate with. We would love to host you anytime you're ready. Look out for our email communication in the New Year. Thank you for choosing Eshae Living x
Miguel R
“Modern beauty”
Reviewed 4 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

My stay in Ochi Rios was lovely. Miguel and Janet are very good host. They made my wife's birthday extra special by arranging a surprise in the bedroom. The apartment is very comfortable and cozy. I would have extended my stay but another reservation was made on the unit. The apartment was very clean and had everything you would need in a home away from home stay. Breakfast at my favorite place restaurant was delicious. The staff at MFP restaurant were so professionally pleasant. Two thumbs up to my experience at this location. Keep up the good work Miguel.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: bath room
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing