“Tranquil”
other traveller has booked this property
The gorgeous coast line of Ocho Rios
The very clean swimming pool The king size bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The gorgeous coast line of Ocho Rios
The very clean swimming pool
The king size bed
The sweet bedroom
A view of the bedroom showing the sofa bed
The bathroom
The kitchen
One of the many beaches in Ocho Rios
A section of Dunns River Falls the most popular tourist attraction in the Caribbean minutes away
The historical Labrynth Bridge Just 20 minutes from the apt
Fresh sea food available in restaurants in Ocho Rios
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
QueenB167...
“Tranquil”
Reviewed 9 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

I was only available to stay 1 night from my 2 day trip due to an emergency with a family member there. I must say myself and my fiancé enjoyed our short stay, the room was very clean, AC worked perfectly, nice usable kitchen an a beautiful patio facing all diffrent varieties of fruit trees. Mr. Hugo the property manager was wonderful, very respectful, he kept in constant contact with me to insure all was going well, the day I had to leave he brought me the most sweet smelling beautiful pink rose which was very complementary. I would highly recommend this place to anyone, it's very secured also in the heart of everything. I am planning my next trip in December an will certainly be staying there again.

Thanks
Velecia & Omar

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
10 Jul 2016
Thank you so much for your kind words Velecia and I hope all is now well with your family . Awww the rose ,as the first TripAdvisor booking I thought it would be a nice welcoming token so happy you liked it .It was great having you and Omar. Please come again soon and stay longer..
Hugh
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing