“Trip from Montego Bay Airport to Grand Baha Principie”

Byron's Jamaica Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My name is Byron Powell. With over 20 years of experience in the Travel & Hospitality Industry, I’ll help you to see the authentic Jamaica. Licensed by the Jamaica Hotel & Tourist Association (JHTA) and the Jamaica Tourist Board (JTB), we provide the ultimate package to give you the vacation of a lifetime. From the moment you’re picked up to the time of departure, the wheel of fun never stops turn
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was my first time using Byron’s Jamaica Tour transportation and I was very pleased. The professionalism was outstanding and the customer service was immaculate. I would recommend this service to everyone, you won’t find another like this one.

1  Thank Trevonique K
"excellent driver"
in 5 reviews
"first class service"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is my first time ever coming to Jamaica and used Byron Jamaica Tour transportation . It was the best experience I ever had I felt safe and secured and people friendly. The service was punctual, reliable and professional.This is a transportation service I would recommend to everyone. I know others will have the same experience. A customer knows a good service when they gets one.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I just got back from our honeymoon in Jamaica and we used Byron as our driver. Probably anyone who has been to Jamaica knows how chaotic it gets on the roads. With Byron at the wheel, we were able to sit back and enjoy the scenery without having to worry at all. I would recommend him to anyone travelling around Jamaica and I will most definitely be using him from now on. He knows what he's doing and he's very friendly and knowledgable, I don't think there wasn't a question he couldn't answer. He was always on time if not a few minutes early. Unfortunately we didn't book him for going on tours and excursions but I wish we would have instead of using the hotels transportation. He gets a 5 out of 5 from me.

Byron P, Owner at Byron's Jamaica Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review Kailen. I'm glad that you enjoyed your honeymoon and that your stay on the island was relaxing and I hope that you come back to visit soon.

Wah Gwan!
We used Byron’s service for round trip transportation to/from MBJ as well as for a trip to Blue Hole and Mystiv Mountain. Service was prompt and courteous. KJ was our driver from MoBay to Ocho, very informative and full of riddles to keep us entertained. Byron himself picked us up for our departure to MBJ and he was right on time and very thankful for our business. I would highly recommend Byron’s service and if you by chance get KJ as a driver, study up n your riddles.

Thank you for your review mjpedrot. We at Byron's Jamaica Tours pride ourselves in the professionalism and courteousness of our employees and I will be sure to tell KJ that you said thanks

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Like many I was shopping around for round trip transportation to and from the airport to our hotel in Mo Bay. Having been their multiple times I knew there were many options and rates. Our group of nine couldn’t be more happy with the service we received from Byron and his team. We were so happy with the trip from the airport that we used them for a full day private trip to Ocho Rios where we were taken to Blue Hole and Mystic Mountain. The trip was fantastic and KJ our driver was great. We felt very secure with him as he gave us a little bit of a history lesson while telling jokes during our drive. I will definitely use Byron’s services on our next trip to Jamaica. Hopefully sooner then later.

Thank you for your review Raphael. We are happy that your stay was relaxing, enjoyable and informative we hope that we will see you again soon and we'll be sure to tell KJ that you said thanks