“Fab location”
other travellers have booked this property
looking straight down to Dr's Cave Beach Twin Beds
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
looking straight down to Dr's Cave Beach
Twin Beds
View out the balcony from the entrance
view of MoBay
View from the Beach
Dr's Cave
Sunset from the balcony
Dr's Cave Beach View
looking down at the beach
look at this view!
view over to Cornwall Beach
The Mo Bay Club Building from the Beach
Futon Sofa Bed
looking outside at sunset
kitchen
you can make the twin beds a king!
dining room
sunset
sunset from the balcony
twin beds!
Amazing View
living room with Cable TV and Wifi
futon sofa bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
cumboychr...
“Fab location”
Reviewed 15 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Very nice place to stay good location clean tidy everything worked will be coming back in new year for 14 night stay

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Ina G
New York City, New York
“Excellent place”
Reviewed 11 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

Beautiful apartment with outstanding view, everything as described, no complaints ! Most convenient location in Mobay for sure.
Will be back soon, thank you!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view
Liked least: no complaints
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Debi H
Rutland, Massachusetts
“Million dollar view”
Reviewed 10 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

This was my second time staying here. Booking and communication with Jacque was excellent. Checking in and out was a breeze. The condo was clean and comfortable. The location is great and you can walk to many places. I like that you have a pool and beach for swimming. The view from the balcony is awesome. The pictures do not do it justice. It really is a million dollar view and being on the 14th floor you have a nice breeze. It was a great stay!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Enjoying the view from the balcony.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Lorraine...
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely condo”
Reviewed 10 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

I originally booked for 2 nights at Jaque,s Condo and requested an extra night. Jaque was very helpful and quick to respond to any queries . I am so glad we had the extra night because the condo is all as stated. Spectacular views, and very clean. And convenient location for access to clubs, restaurants etc. Dorothy is lovely and waited patiently for us to check out when the time came. I would not consider renting anywhere else when I next visit Montego Bay. I had no problem with wifi or TV, and with views from this apartment who really needs TV. Thank you Jaque.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and view
Liked least: bedding could be nicer but this is minor
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
21 May 2015
Thanks for your review - hope you come to visit again. looking forward to welcoming you next time you are in Mobay
MissLovin...
“Would not recommend rental property”
Reviewed 30 April 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

This was my first experience staying off the resort. I booked this rental property for a month for my mother and I. I arrive to the mobay club a little after 12pm ready to check in and the gate receptionist said room wasn't ready.

Upon initial inspection of the rental property I found mold in the bathroom by the shower head in the left hand corner. Also saw that one of the chairs for the balcony lounge area was broken, unable to be sat on, and unsafe so we asked the housekeeper is there a way that can be changed because at that point no one could even sit In.

There was dark moldy areas in the back of the kitchen sink

The cooking ware was old (which I don't have a problem with) but a few of the pots didn't have handles the Teflon at the bottom of the non stick pans were scraped to the metal.

The drawer where the cooking utensils that holds extra drying towels had rat droppings inside.

I couldn't even find the channels that her ad said was available no HBO or premium channels nor did the tv guide that was left didn't even correspond with the channels that was available.

I wasn't notified that I should be expecting pop up visits from the housekeeper and boyfriend. Nobody called before coming which resulted in them having to wait outside because I didn't hear the knocking nor was I dressed to come to the door.

More unfortunate observations:

---the board next to toilet kept falling and inside there was cobwebs and rovon came to screw it right

--- had to go without fresh towels for a few days because of the rain with no sunshine the towels weren't gonna dry on the line.

---the patio doors were difficult to slide and dw40 was the only proposed solution

---couldn't use the ceiling fan because it had a thick layer of dust on it and I wasn't going to sacrifice breathing all that in.

Jacque was very unprofessional while speaking to her over the phone

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
7 May 2015
I want to respond to this review by saying only that Brenisha was the most disrespectful person I have ever come across. She not only upset the front desk staff at the condo, the maintenance men, the supermarket staff on the 2nd floor but most importantly my housekeeper who has worked for me for many years. Bree would constantly insist that something was not right in the apartment and we would have either Dorothy my housekeeper or my boyfriend take care of this, but nothing was ever to her satisfaction, no matter what we did.

Dorothy keeps the apartment immaculate and there has never been a complaint about any of the things that Bree suggested but she was just not happy. They would insist Dorothy come at a certain time and then would refuse to answer the door, make her wait outside then call me to complain that she wanted to come in to clean. The apartment always smelt of marijuana and when they left we had to throw away some sets of white towels and sheets as they were covered in so much make up and dirty stains we were uncomfortable using them for another guest.

I am sorry that Bree and her two friends didnt like staying in an apartment with such a gorgeous view across from the beach. I do believe that Bree should only pay for a 5 start resort and stay in a 5 start resort as this is what she expected from my gorgeous little studio.

It was such a shame that she was so rude to Dorothy on the last day who was trying to get in ( as originally agreed) at the later time of 1pm ( check out time is 11am and checkin time is 3pm) so that she could clean for the next guest but Bree refused to leave and was so rude to Dorothy and myself that we had to call the security in the building to request her to leave the apartment.

I dont recommend you rent to Bree or her friends - it was definitely not a pleasant experience for me.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing