Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Reviews (3 649)
3 649 results
2 536
2 536
All reviews aqua bar fun fun vogue bar lime bar specialty restaurants entertainment team jerk chicken breakfast and lunch buffet restaurant lobby bar jacuzzi bath close to the airport sister resort planes flying quiet pool an adults only resort fantastic holiday
Selected filters
39 - 44 of 3 649 reviews
Reviewed 30 July 2021

This is a great place to visit.. the people are very friendly and helpful.. I started going to the gym the second day Rajay helped me stay on my fitness journey during my stay. He makes you feel very comfortable!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2021

We visited the 2nd week of July & it was amazing! The staff were friendly & gave exceptional service. Demar was our favorite bartender in Aqua & Hanover. Lady T, part of the fun team, was so friendly & fun. Tasha in the buffet was phenomenal. She became our server for lunch our 1st day there. She made sure she took care of us every day, even days when we weren’t in her section she checked on us to make sure we were enjoying our stay/service.

The rooms need an update but we were in a good location. They even made sure to put our group’s rooms together as we requested. We had so much fun, we’ve already planned our return for next year.

1  Thank travelingcouple1231
Reviewed 24 July 2021

My family enjoyed this property. Service was excellent and staff was very friendly. The only thing I encountered was I booked a room with double beds and get there to find out they didn’t have the category of room with double beds only king. My family will definitely return!

Reviewed 23 July 2021

We just got back from our vacation in Jamaica! It was amazing! The staff was out of this world: a few to mention Dr Phil, Spark, Little T, Dan, Fun Size, Javah, and Paul! The food was great and the rooms we’re gorgeous! Loved how the resort was small enough to get to know the staff! We couldn’t have asked for a better vacation! Thanks for helping us have the time of our lives in Jamaica!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank gina834
Reviewed 22 July 2021

The property is amazing, the staff is amazing , the food is amazing, my room and view were amazing . I’m already planning my return . So if you’re reading this and are debating on where to stay, this is it ! Look no further . The palace is the way to go! I didn’t want to leave.

1  Thank iLovebeaches99