Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
Free cancellation until 21/07/03
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$110
Free cancellation until 21/07/02
Hotels.comUS$110
Orbitz.comUS$110
PricelineUS$122
All reviews hip strip close to the airport deluxe room basic hotel nice pool hotel restaurant poolside bar main pool tonys mobay jamaica
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2018

We stayed here for about three nights. This is conveniently located to the main strip and also five minutes away from the airport. A great location. The rooms are very spacious and clean. The ac worked well in our room. We had a lovely balcony facing a nice garden and the pool. It was very relaxing sitting out side. The cleaning staff did a great job.

The staff was very friendly, from the front desk to the restaurant. We ate breakfast, lunch and dinner at the restaurant. The menu offers good variety for every meal. I enjoyed their soups and the Jamaican breakfast with callaloo. We also enjoyed spending time at the pool and the water was fantastic. Apparently they do not use chlorine but salt to purify the pool and it makes a remarkable difference.

This is the place to feel laid back and like you are really in Jamaica. I will definitely stay here again. The value is excellent.

Date of stay: March 2018
4  Thank 919allant
Reviewed 14 March 2018

This is a no-frills type place. The rooms were clean and the grounds were in good shape. This isn't a typical Jamaican "resort" by any means, but I would stay here again many times over. The staff was plenty helpful and the red stripe was plentiful. Did not try the restaurant so cannot speak to that, but the pool bar was open as long as people were out there. Inside bar staff seemed a bit less friendly than the pool bartender, but just moved in island time probably. Nothing fancy, but it was perfect for us. it is right off a main road so some rooms faced the street so a bit loud during the day with cruise traffic, but not bad at night.

1  Thank Jason H
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Everything was as expected from the reviews I saw. What I did not expect was a dead roach in my food from the restaurant. It was our first night there and I did not want any bad experiences during our stay, so I did not say anything to them about it. Needless to say we never ate there again, but with so many choices on the strip no cause for worry. Their food options are very limited anyway. Didn’t like the extra protein. Front desk charged me for a collect call I made to my CC company. Overall it was a good trip and we made the best of the tiny bathroom. Room#56 King size bed with fridge.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank S8353ARnicolas
Reviewed 3 March 2018

We stayed at Toby's resort the night before an early fight from Sangster. It is a peaceful hotel that was comfortable to sleep. We didn't go off of the resort since we were just there one night so I don't know how far away it is from the beach or other attractions. I will definitely stay here again if need be.

2  Thank lnjjacob
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Stayed here because our other resort stay ended 1 day before our flight out.

Place reminded me of an old motel you would find along Route 66 back in the day. Very basic, somewhat dated rooms, 2 outdoor pools, one looks like nobody ever uses. Room was clean and bed was very comfortable. Did see some ants crawling around, probably came in through the wooden patio doors that didn't seal very well. A/C worked very well. Bathroom wasn't the best in our room but seen that some in the other rooms had been renovated and looked nice.

Downside was no refrigerator, but at this price point didn't surprise me. What did surprise me that they didn't have a basic amenity you would find at the cheapest hotels around and that was an alarm clock or any type of clock in the room. -1 dot for missing this basic item.

Room tip: Maybe no ants if on 2nd floor.
1  Thank k-and-3j