Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Trip.comUS$64
TravelocityUS$61
CheapTicketsUS$61
TripadvisorUS$61
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2018

We had a nice short one night stay. The room was comfortable, clean and had a good mini fridge. The staff was welcoming and friendly.
The bed was comfortable and pool was refreshing. The close proximity to the airport and complimentary shuttle service to the Pelican restaurant were a plus.
Unfortunately, our egg breakfast was served cold. It was okay but not warm and the toast was cold. Curtains let a lot of sunlight in so be prepared to be up early.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2018

We booked a one bedroom suite for a 6 stay. Our room was cleaned everyday. The bathroom was functional, except the fact the the water wasn't force enough (turn the plastic in the shower-head to get a waterfall instead of a pipe). They cleaned the pool everyday. Wifi works, but seems to work after 6pm or at least when they know when you're in your room. Staff is friendly, they may not seem friendly to others, but its just the Jamaican way of giving people space. Trust me they are there, willing and able if you need them. I have an issue with the toilet, but it miraculously worked before them came to take a look at it. Overall will stay at this property again and will recommend it.

Date of stay: January 2018
3  Thank Suwaskie S
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

So for my birthday my boyfriend decided to come from Kingston to Montego bay to spend the night with me. So everything was set I called and the told me it was 7400 for the night. I said ok. So we ended getting there around 6:30 or so because of complications. Anyways went to get a room because we just wanted to chill and sleep . The outside of the venue was beautiful and spacy which I liked.

Anyway so I double checked on booked.com to see if they had rooms available and called again, however when we went there a woman with dreads or braids ( clearly not the owner) told us they were full. I literally called ten minutes ago, she also said that they don't take bookings at that time.

I totally understand however the attitude that this woman gave was nothing friendly. She went on to say, the owner was not there, the rooms are full and she looked totally disinterested.

I love how the place looks and it would be great if I can finally enjoy the venue but the woman totally turned my interest away from there. We went to Hotel Gloriana to spend my birthday night.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank brittnie-ann l
Reviewed 12 July 2017

We stayed at the guest house for one night before taking a cruise. There were 5 of us, so we had a 2 bedroom apt with a common kitchen. Do not stay here if you do not have a car. The property is on top of a steep hill. There is no food or water available unless you walk down or take a cab. The kitchen has nothing in it except a kettle, so no coffee maker. The rooms are very dated. Air conditioned only in the bedrooms, and not very good at that. The entire place is gated so you have to unlock a padlock before you can access the rooms. We asked for pool towels and were told they only had 3 for the 5 of us. The pool and rooms were reasonably clean.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 622Donna
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

This place have a lovely view, the grounds is well kept and the pool was clean. The down fall was lacking customer service and the lady at the desk was very rude. My friend and I was there for 2 nights and the room was never been cleaned and there was no mat on the bathroom floor. I went back to the desk on the second day to get some clean towels for the room however the lady at the desk was too busy on her phone when I ask for the towel she put up a finger to me and continue her conversation on the phone, I was standing there for 5 minutes and until then she had not assisted me so I went back to the room. Can't say I am satisfy with that kind of service at all.

Date of stay: June 2017