13 people are viewing this hotel
HolidayInn.com
US$179
Free cancellation until 21/10/03
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$179
1 481
1 372
1 481
1 372
All reviews jerk hut barefoot bar adult pool man made island seabreeze restaurant vip lounge nachos stayed in building italian restaurant grilled cheese kids club main restaurant hot dogs tennis courts main pool a la carte restaurants rose hall
Selected filters
28 - 33 of 3 887 reviews
Reviewed 21 July 2021

Overall experience and the company was great.

Check in was slow because it was a full house weekend but the friendliness of the staff made up for it. Note, it being a full house added to some of the fun.

If you went with the family and need a short break from the children I highly recommend the adult side. Pool is great, Drinks tunn up and the vibes was kicking.

Buffet was o.k. but try the Sea Breeze Restaurant i promise you will enjoy.
Go to the club! Dance off the food. I was not dissapointed.

Room tip: ask for sea view and if your with children ask for rooms close to the dining area
Date of stay: July 2021
Winsome Hooper, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay All-Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2021

Dear Keishad,

Thank you for the feedback shared in respect to your recent experience at our hotel.

Please accept our apology for the delayed check in experience; we did have a few days when all our guests seemed to have arrived at the same time, and in situations such as this, even with the best of efforts, circumstances will at times slow the process somewhat. Notwithstanding, again, we offer our apology.

We are delighted that you enjoyed the pool, bar and seabreeze restaurant experiences, and we cannot wait to welcome you and your family back.

Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 20 July 2021 via mobile

Lovely scenery however amenities needs improvement. Food needs variety and didn’t taste fresh. There was only tap drinking water available. No beach towels were available for half of the day. Rooms are not cleaned daily amidst covid. Cleanliness can also be improved. Staff lack customer service. No mini bar content in room. Hot tub closed for repairs.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank TeeRs123

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the time taken to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
We have taken note of the feedback provided and would like to get more information in order to respond to your concern specifically.

As such, we request that you send an email to my attention at Grelations@hiresortjamaica.com to allow for further communication.

Please accept our apology for any inconvenience experienced, and we do hope that we will be able to make amends to the likely negative impression formed.

Reviewed 18 July 2021

Recently visited Holiday Inn with my spouse and I must say it's the most relaxing hotel I have ever been to. Though it doesnt have much to offer in terms of activities/amenities, their service is great. Very clean property and covid measures maintained. We had complementary drinks upon our arrival. The staff is very hospitable and friendly so we never felt like they were annoyed with us at all when we interacted with them. They weren't rushing us to leave the premises either like other hotels. I really loved that although it is a family hotel, they had a section for adults only so parents and other couples without children can unwind. The beach wasnt the best but the service definitely makes up for it. I would definitely visit again and recommend this hotel to others. This hotel was recommended to me and I'm glad I decided on Holiday Inn so am sure others will too.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Shelly S
Winsome Hooper, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay All-Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2021

Dear Shelly S,

Thank you for the very kind comments shared with respect to your recent experience staying at our hotel.

We are delighted that you found our hotel to "Most Relaxing".

We do aim to create a "home away from home" experience for our valued guests, and it is truly inspiring when we are able to achieve this objective for our guests.

We have taken note of your comments with respect to the limited activities/amenities, which I am afraid is due to covid19 protocols restrictions.

It was certainly a pleasure to have had you and your spouse with us, and we are certainly looking forward in welcoming you back home, when we hope that we will be able to revert to offering the full amenities and activities prior to this pandemic.

Thank you for recommending our hotel and we hope to see again soon.

Reviewed 15 July 2021

We ve been going to Mo Bay for 14 years staying at the Holiday Inn 11 times. We love it close to airport not a 5 star but just right for us. We started bringing our kids even 1 christmas now it is just the 2 of us and we still love coming to stay here. Staff is great as soon as you walk in lobby you feel at home. Bar staff is great ,Damienin and Michael In the Port Royal are awesome, we loved seeing Teddesha (Teddy) every night even when she was not our waitress she would find us and ask how our night was going. If your looking to go to relax this is the place

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank jads32
Winsome Hooper, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay All-Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2021

Dear Valued Repeat Guest,

Thank you for being one of our loyal and valued guests. We appreciate your patronage as well as the time taken to share your experience with us.

We are delighted that you were able to feel the warmth and love of our team-members upon arrival, as we truly want our guests to feel that they are at home with us.

We will convey your sentiments to our team-members whose name was mentioned, and we are happy that they made you feel appreciated.

Again, thank you, and we are certainly looking forward to your 12th visit home.

Reviewed 14 July 2021 via mobile

I booked this hotel because it was very last minute and very reasonably priced. I traveled with a 15 year old and a 4 year old.. We stayed for a week.
This is not a high end resort but it’s clean and honestly of all my hotel stays around the world. This is the first time I didn’t wake up sore or with back ache. I normally do not get a good night’s sleep on a hotel bed.

There is an adult side for travelers without kids. My 4 year old had the time of his life. The pool was made for kids.. The beach has a small private island that kids can walk over to.

There was no seaweed on the beach.
Sailing and kayaking is available..

If you want to come to Jamaica and actually eat Jamaican food you will love it here. There was a jerk hut that my daughter said was fabulous and spicy (I don’t eat meat) she also enjoyed curried goat, and oxtails at the reserved restaurant. The food here is very good.
They do have nightly entertainment it was cool. They have two complimentary laundry room.. My only complaint was that one had a washer that smelled..

I’ll definitely come back.

The only thing that bothered me was no liquid soap in our bathroom. The bar soap sucks… So bring your own.

Room tip: Bring your own body wash. And sun tan lotion.
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while vacationing with us.

Our guests' sleep experience is also one of main areas of focus, as we consider this aspect very important for our guests having a great start to their day, and we could not be more delighted to learn that your sleep experience was great.

We are pleased to learn that you also enjoyed the food variety to include the Jamaican selection.

Thank you for the feedback regarding the soap used in the bathroom, as well as the issue with one of the washers, we will certainly address.

Again, thank you, and we are eagerly awaiting your return to what we hope will become your home away from home.