16 people are viewing this hotel
HolidayInn.com
US$179
Free cancellation until 21/09/19
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$179
1 482
1 371
1 482
1 371
All reviews jerk hut barefoot bar adult pool man made island seabreeze restaurant vip lounge nachos stayed in building italian restaurant grilled cheese kids club main restaurant hot dogs tennis courts main pool a la carte restaurants rose hall
Selected filters
211 - 216 of 3 886 reviews
Reviewed 21 January 2020

Our room was nice and spacious bu what we enjoyed most was the beach. Although it was windy and the sea was choppy the beach was beautiful and relaxing. Evening entertainment was really enjoyable and food was good. We had a fun relaxing weekend.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 January 2020 via mobile

We rebooked with the Holiday Inn Montego Bay Resort since we thoroughly enjoyed our stay last January. We had a fantastic time meeting up with friends and meeting new people. I will say there seemed to be a shift in how welcoming and friendly the staff was this January in comparison to last year. Management may want to work with their staff regarding people skills. I want to give a shout out to our housekeeper for the 9 nights we were there. Julecion Williams was an absolute dream. She took such special care preparing our room each day. Always spotless and inviting. Thank you Julecion for taking such good care of us. Also, my husband is a Spire Elite member of Holiday Inn and we feel a little more attention in regards to upgrades and rewarding his status would be appreciated. All in all, we love this resort and will return.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank loisa597
Reviewed 21 January 2020 via mobile

Good day Mr. Clark, I just returned from an overnight (Jan 17th) trip to Montego Bay from Miami volunteering to mentor and coach a group of young people from Flower Hill. I was only able to spend a night in Jamaica due to a packed travel and business schedule back home. I typically stay at Holiday Inn or Half Moon because of proximity to Flower Hill through Coral Gardens.

I want to share with you that this trip caused me to be amazed at the improved high quality of service, helpfulness of the staff and level of enthusiasm to exceed expectations. As a former corporate training & development leader at Marriot Vacations Worldwide, I am always sensitive to quality service and employee engagement.

Whatever you and your leadership team are doing to develop this quality service culture, continue to do so.

Kudos to you and your team!

Best regards, Chris

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank W3456YBchrisc
Reviewed 20 January 2020

I’m spire elite member with IHG but was treated as dirt.
Nice place, great location, they bring me to VIP lounge and everything I ask was NO.
They put me OLD room, my wife couldn’t open balcony door(need strong men to open),
Light in hallway was out, water in the sink doesn’t drain, safe exist but not working, tv wasn’t able to use because all you see is snow..
After my complaints they send maintenance guy on second day at 10pm. He tried to fix safe and tv till midnight and couldn’t do it. My wife and daughter was asleep and I had to stay with him.

Room tip: Don’t go to building 1-3 in “newly renovated hotel”
Date of stay: December 2019
3  Thank 319vladz
IHGService, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay All-Inclusive, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2020

Hello 319vladz,

It's great to hear from one of our IHG Rewards Club Spire Elite members. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for the inconveniences you faced during your stay. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we appreciate that you brought your concerns to our attention. I regret to hear that you were not impressed, brought about by several concerns you raised. First being, the treatment you had when you checked in and the service that was provided to you as a Spire Elite member. Second, the amenities in your room that have not been working consistently during your stay. Finally, the maintenance work provided by our staff that lasted late into the evening that did not end up positively. The Management of the hotel has been notified of your concerns and they are working diligently with our maintenance team and front desk staff to ensure that we do not allow our future guests to have this kind of experience.

We are determined to deliver a combined sense of comfort and happiness. At the end of the day, it is the smile that we see in our guests faces and the joy that you share of your stay that we always look forward to. I hope you will give us a chance by staying with us again to show you that your unsatisfactory stay was an exception. Again, thank you for sharing your comments.

Hector P
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 20 January 2020

My entire family returned once again to this family friendly, affordable resort. We have been coming here since the 70's and still enjoy returning! We were taken into the priority check in when we arrived and all of the families were greated with a cool rum punch. Kerisha did a great job of taking care of all our arrangements so our families could be close together. We return here because all of the staff are so very sweet. Demroy was our favorite bartender in the VIP lounge, OJ are favorite waiter in the restaurant, and Clarence our favorite bartender in the upstairs lounge! One day they had a bubble machine at the adult pool. It was so much fun, I felt like a little kid again. I would suggest more than 1 day a week. The housekeeping was wonderful! Beautiful towel characters on our bed daily. Mrs Winsome Hooper helped us find a quick way to get to the airport after I had booked a transfer for the wrong day. She spoke to the company and got a bus to take us there and we made our flight! She stayed with us until our transportation arrived at the hotel! The food at the general restaurant for dinner is just average. The Italian and seafood restaurants were amazing! We also ate at the Habachi restaurant which was very enjoyable and worth the extra fee! Their breakfasts and lunches are wonderful. Love the banana bread! I would like for them to offer Red Stripe Light, which we love! Also wonder why they don't serve patties at the lunch buffet of at the dinner on Jamaican night. I think that in the bar upstairs and the VIP lounge, they should put garnishes with their drinks, an olive, cherry, orange or pineapple! I love that they have gone to paper straws and are heading to no more individual bottles of shampoo, conditioner and lotions! Very green! We always have a wonderful time here and can't wait to return!

Room tip: Rooms facing the pool will be louder in the evening
Date of stay: November 2019