Deja Resort(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$215
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$782
US$416
Hyatt.com
Iberostar Rose Hall Beach(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$400
US$299
  • Breakfast included
Secrets St. James Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$379
US$334
Priceline
SeaGarden Beach Resort(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$196
Priceline
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$387
US$362
  • Breakfast included
Half Moon(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$449
US$412
Priceline
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$836
US$339
Lol.travel
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$1 195
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Reviews (2 750)
2 750 results
1 026
1 026
All reviewsjerk hutadult poolbarefoot barman made islandseabreeze restaurantburger barstayed in buildingnachositalian restaurantvip loungegrilled cheesetennis courtskids clubmain restaurantmain stagemain poolhot dogs
40 - 45 of 2 750 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our family of 4 stayed from June 10- June 15th 2018 First I want to say Jamaica was GREAT! At the Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay, My family LOVED all of the Vegan and Vegetarian options, Potatoes, Tofu, Pasta, rice dishes, "Vegetable Patties" at the grill, etc. I researched before arriving but we were still pleasantly surprised with the varieties. With that being said, the food was BLAND we expected lots of flavor and were let down in that regard, the grill ran out of lettuce for 2 days and twice didn't have veggie patties which was a bummer when the dining was closed and food wasn't as appealing. The staff was PHENOMENAL loved everyone from the front desk, the dining, waiters, to the grill and bars. The beach, the pools, the grounds, the rooms, everything was clean and the maintained daily (there was a bug in the hallway outside our rooms door the second night). There was a small "kids" area with a small playset and a small room our 11 yr old never bothered to go in, it didn't look like much. Just a few tips:The shuttle to Margaritaville is FREE, it is a 2 minute walk to Doctors Cave Beach DON'T pay for those excursions or a cab from the resort. Do Not let them cut your ridiculous plastic hotel wrist band too short it WILL fall off and that is a $100 fee if you lose it, they will replace if it falls off and you still have the bracelet. The 2 washing machines and 2 dryers are free but you will have people using both at the same time so plan accordingly. On the last day Had a mishap with AMSTAR the shuttle service on the last day, we were told to be at the front to leave for the airport at 11:20 (usually the shuttles were running late for the excursions the whole trip) we were sitting waiting at the grill so finally we walked to the front at 11:10 and the driver had already left and the AMSTAR rep at the hotel was not very helpful "well you weren't here at 11:20 (and we were! so that made me upset) so you will have to pay $20 for a cab" she ended up calling the driver to come back, only after see saw we were confused and upset) other than that we had a good stay. Going back we would stay at another all inclusive hotel in another city.

Room Tip: 4th floor Building 1
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Hasl4
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This resort is at best a 3 star resort. The building is old, but clean and tidy, most of the staff are friendly and helpful. Our room is a decent size but the bathroom is tight. Where I feel we were let down is the place is an “all inclusive” resort. This is not like any of the other “all inclusive” resorts I have been too. There are 3 set meal times everyday so if you want something in between you have to get a burger and fries. There is no mini bar in you room and no liquor. We have a deluxe sea view room with a great view but we can’t even sit on our balcony and have quiet drink watching the sun go down. You are not allowed any food or drink back to your rooms. There are no premium spirits so if you drink any type of bourbon or whiskey you’re out of luck. There is only one beer on tap. The pool while ok closes at 6pm everyday, and they have some pretty tacky entertainment which is so loud at different times during that day. Some of the restaurants charge an additional fee for a ”better” main meal and again charge extra if you want a bottle of wine with your meal. Food selection is also limited and despite breakfast going until 10:30 the staff are clearing away food at 10. Probably great if you’re a backpacker.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank BigWooly
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family was at the Holiday Inn June 9th to 16th 2018, our 2nd time, I took my mom for her 70th birthday. We had an amazing time from the moment we arrived. The staff are amazing, hand picked by the management team. Such kindred spirit and God fearing people. My family loved the atmosphere, food, music and most of all the people. We had an amazing returning guess dinner which was a great surprise by the management team, loved the Jamaican cuisine. We love the culture and everything about that place. Being from the Caribbean living abroad for over 30 years, it's like returning to my childhood memories, e,g experienced the tropics, if you do appreciate people of difficult culture and enjoy people and don't be critical then travel to Jamaica to experience that beautiful culture. If you don't appreciatie one's country and expect things to be your way then stay in your bubbles. There is an old saying, when in Rome, then do as the Romans do.� my two girls were well taken care at the kids club. The ladies at all the restaurants took atmost care of my young daughters. They were pampered. From the lifeguards to the gardeners, we felt the great spirit of kindness and appreciation. I love the people at the Holiday Inn. You guys are awesome. Continue to be authentic. Why go to other resorts but don't feel it. Try the Holiday Inn. I can't wait to go back. Special thanks to Latoya, well there were 2 of them, Alitia, Christine, Rachelle, Shawn with the big smile and all the night staff at the buffet dinner, not forgetting the morning staff. Everyone of you guys made our stay remarkable. If you would like to experience the great beaches of 7 miles, then take a day trip to Negril and get to experience some great food cooked by beach side. Then head to Rick's Cafe to experience the beautiful sunset and watch the dare devils take their deep cliff dives. I find that the people shown their spirit of kindness and appreciate their strong Christian values. Imagine that they even have an interfaith meeting on Sundays which we attended. God richly bless your beautiful country.

P.s not forgetting the jerk hut by the beach. The guys there were amazing. Enjoyed the spicy chicken �����������������

Room Tip: Looking over to the pool
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank Davi B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First I want to thanks Latoya from reservation you are an angel you made my every desire o came through....the food is magnificent weither it's eating at one off the 4resrurant they have an the property or eating buffet style.....staff are very friendly an mannerable....place is kept clean...rooms clean daily....its money well spent....

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Lotoya S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

clean and safe environment, excellent food, lots of activities during the day and night. Free Wifi, loved the burger bar and ice cream shop, I also loved the staff and how they made us feel at home. check in was quick too.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family