Reviews (2 899)
1 044
1 066
1 044
1 066
All reviews jerk hut adult pool seabreeze restaurant barefoot bar man made island burger bar nachos italian restaurant stayed in building vip lounge grilled cheese gift shop tennis courts ocean front main restaurant main stage guest services
182 - 187 of 2 899 reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

This resort is at best a 3 star resort. The building is old, but clean and tidy, most of the staff are friendly and helpful. Our room is a decent size but the bathroom is tight. Where I feel we were let down is the place is an “all inclusive” resort. This is not like any of the other “all inclusive” resorts I have been too. There are 3 set meal times everyday so if you want something in between you have to get a burger and fries. There is no mini bar in you room and no liquor. We have a deluxe sea view room with a great view but we can’t even sit on our balcony and have quiet drink watching the sun go down. You are not allowed any food or drink back to your rooms. There are no premium spirits so if you drink any type of bourbon or whiskey you’re out of luck. There is only one beer on tap. The pool while ok closes at 6pm everyday, and they have some pretty tacky entertainment which is so loud at different times during that day. Some of the restaurants charge an additional fee for a ”better” main meal and again charge extra if you want a bottle of wine with your meal. Food selection is also limited and despite breakfast going until 10:30 the staff are clearing away food at 10. Probably great if you’re a backpacker.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank BigWooly
Reviewed 25 June 2018

My family was at the Holiday Inn June 9th to 16th 2018, our 2nd time, I took my mom for her 70th birthday. We had an amazing time from the moment we arrived. The staff are amazing, hand picked by the management team. Such kindred spirit and God fearing people. My family loved the atmosphere, food, music and most of all the people. We had an amazing returning guess dinner which was a great surprise by the management team, loved the Jamaican cuisine. We love the culture and everything about that place. Being from the Caribbean living abroad for over 30 years, it's like returning to my childhood memories, e,g experienced the tropics, if you do appreciate people of difficult culture and enjoy people and don't be critical then travel to Jamaica to experience that beautiful culture. If you don't appreciatie one's country and expect things to be your way then stay in your bubbles. There is an old saying, when in Rome, then do as the Romans do.� my two girls were well taken care at the kids club. The ladies at all the restaurants took atmost care of my young daughters. They were pampered. From the lifeguards to the gardeners, we felt the great spirit of kindness and appreciation. I love the people at the Holiday Inn. You guys are awesome. Continue to be authentic. Why go to other resorts but don't feel it. Try the Holiday Inn. I can't wait to go back. Special thanks to Latoya, well there were 2 of them, Alitia, Christine, Rachelle, Shawn with the big smile and all the night staff at the buffet dinner, not forgetting the morning staff. Everyone of you guys made our stay remarkable. If you would like to experience the great beaches of 7 miles, then take a day trip to Negril and get to experience some great food cooked by beach side. Then head to Rick's Cafe to experience the beautiful sunset and watch the dare devils take their deep cliff dives. I find that the people shown their spirit of kindness and appreciate their strong Christian values. Imagine that they even have an interfaith meeting on Sundays which we attended. God richly bless your beautiful country.

P.s not forgetting the jerk hut by the beach. The guys there were amazing. Enjoyed the spicy chicken �����������������

Room Tip: Looking over to the pool
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank Davi B
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

First I want to thanks Latoya from reservation you are an angel you made my every desire o came through....the food is magnificent weither it's eating at one off the 4resrurant they have an the property or eating buffet style.....staff are very friendly an mannerable....place is kept clean...rooms clean daily....its money well spent....

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Lotoya S
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

clean and safe environment, excellent food, lots of activities during the day and night. Free Wifi, loved the burger bar and ice cream shop, I also loved the staff and how they made us feel at home. check in was quick too.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank oneil1286
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Good spacious rooms - Food was good always found something to eat. Entertainment was great fro kids and adults alike, really enjoyed our stay. Trips are very expensive but worth, Jamaica is a beautiful country so leave the resort and go and explore

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family