8 people are viewing this hotel
1 467
1 356
1 467
1 356
All reviews jerk hut barefoot bar adult pool man made island seabreeze restaurant vip lounge nachos stayed in building italian restaurant grilled cheese kids club main restaurant hot dogs tennis courts main pool a la carte restaurants rose hall
Selected filters
1 388 - 1 393 of 3 847 reviews
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Accommodation and services were excellent. Pools and beaches were clean, well kept and safe, very suitable for families with small children. Food was good. Italian and Seabreeze a la carte restaurants were excellent.

Room tip: If you want quiet room, stay away from building #2. It is close to entertainment area.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Rudolf P
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

This was our third visit, there were eleven in our family party. Happy staff ensure a fantastic time for all.
Food from the buffet was always acceptable and varied. The Italian And Japanese restaurants are excellent.
A special mention for Garth and his entertainment Team and all the staff who were brilliant with the children..there was always something going on for young and adults alike, fun and games on stage, and lots of competitions! Also would like to mention our amazing Fitness Instructor who took the early morning Yoga and Exercise classes, and put us through our paces, and then later in the morning cooling off in the Pool doing water aerobics!

All inclusive really is the correct description. Food and good drinks always available. Free guests laundry. Free room safe, Iron and board in room. Shower gel not provided. Coffee machine in room, but take your own kettle for tea.
The gardens are well tended, the whole resort is kept very clean.
Although this is a three star resort, I would give most departments five stars. We are now booking again for next year!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank ColinNicky
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Lovely hotel, fantastic staff, especially Jodi at the barefoot bar, also the tall slim lady at the main bar, fantastic service! Rooms a bit dated, noisy A/C but food good, great private beach, too much rain but still a fantastic holiday.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sunderlandtrixxy
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Lorrian brown .my husband and I stayed at this hotel for a night our experience was great especially in the Italian restaurant the food is good our server carre made our stay extra special.the only disappointment I have is that when booking the hotel I choose a standard room but in upper storey that request was not met.our room was good to especially the house keeper who prepared it for us .I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.we would return and even spend more time.food at the grilled was good especially the jerk chicken.the server there was very polite and she didn't take long to acknowledge us

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Bringing 8 people to this resort for a business offsite meeting/relaxation trip. I called a couple weeks ago trying to reserve dinner times for our group and then I’m told you can only do it the day before. I called today as my group is arriving this afternoon and was told that they can’t take reservations by phone. I explained and argued that I’m coming in today and they told me all restaurants are already booked! I haven’t even arrived yet and I am very frustrated. I don’t think I have ever left a negative review on Trip Advisor but someone considering this place, that is an “all inclusive”, should know your not able to schedule dinner reservations. Very frustrated right now for me and the group I’m bringing and haven’t even arrived yet.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank jsmithmaster
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Hi jsmithmaster,

Thank you for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. I was concerned to see that you were not impressed with our property particularly with the restaurant reservation process. We always aim to provide an exceptional stay for all of our guests that is why I regret to see that you and your group did not have a great experience. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concern.

Again, thank you for the review and for staying with us. I hope that you would still consider staying with us again in the future.

Regards,