27 people are viewing this hotel
5 659
1 998
5 659
1 998
All reviews preferred club piano bar jerk chicken cart room service world cafe our honeymoon barracuda bar billy love el patio french restaurant st james privacy light preferred area welcome home barefoot grill vacation club blue mountain restaurant
Selected filters
68 - 73 of 8 943 reviews
Reviewed 17 June 2021 via mobile

Just wrapped up a week long birthday vacation for my 30th with a group of 12 others at Secrets. Overall, had a beautiful vacation, but there were definitely a TON of cons which left me pretty disappointed.

I’ll start with some of the pros:
Most of the food was really good which left me pretty surprised, especially for an all inclusive. Breakfast buffet, lunch buffet and El Patio were all really good. Italian restaurant was our least favorite.

The grounds are beautiful including the pools and the beach. Ocean view room were also amazing and overlooked the pool and the ocean.

The resort had a number of activities going on every night which kept all my guests entertained.

Now on the the cons:

I am not a super picky person, but one thing I’m big on is service, and it was a complete miss during our stay. Our rooms lacked basic necessities such as bath towels, shower gel, etc. When we called to request these items, it took hours and at times they never even showed up. Most of my guest had to go scout towels in the hallways which is just sad for the price you pay.

Service at the restaurants were really slow and waits were super long! I understand I had a bigger group, but waiting almost 2 hours to eat every night was a headache. Make sure to go early so you can put your name on the list if you were with a bigger group.

In addition to the slow service, most staff were not very friendly; however, two people that made our trip stand out was Jamal and Mama.

Beautiful resort but definitely did not feel like a 5 star experience. I’d visit the other Secret brands before returning to this property.

3  Thank alexandriaa09
Alisteer Nelson, Sales at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2021

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for choosing Secrets Wild Orchid for your holiday destination and sharing your comments with us.

Our team takes pride in extending the warmest hospitality and regrets that this was not fulfilled for you. I have already shared your comments with the respective department heads who will implement corrective actions immediately.

Once again, our sincere apologies and thank you for your feedback.

Regards,

Reviewed 16 June 2021

Kevoy checked us in. He was patient, professional, yet down to earth. Got us checked in quickly.. any time we had a question or needed something.. he made it happen.! He remembered us by name and made sure we were enjoying our stay.. thank you for everything!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank katrinacouture
Alisteer Nelson, Sales at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing Secrets Wild Orchid as your holiday destination and for sharing your feedback with us.

It was a pleasure hosting you and we eagerly look forward to welcoming you home again.

Reviewed 14 June 2021 via mobile

I have never visited a resort where the staff is more friendly or accommodating. So many amazing people: Chase, Tasekia, Shunjay, Fabian, Shameka, Taneshia, Kenroy, Rashawna, & all of the breakfast ladies at Wild Orchard Preferred. They all go above & beyond to make your stay the absolute best! Whatever you need, they get it & with always with a smile or laugh. I miss them all! Highly recommend this resort! We will be back!

Dear Valued Guest,

We always endeavor to create memorable experiences for our guests and are thrilled to hear that the resort has achieved that for you. We will also share your comments internally with the collaborators highlighted.

Reviewed 13 June 2021

The resort is beautiful and Jamaica is beautiful but the staff there is family now!!! Specifically Tasekia Cooke and Ewart Walters!! These two not only took care of me and my friends, they are now my friends and I miss them already!

I will be back!

Dear Valued Guest,

It was a pleasure hosting you and we eagerly look forward to welcoming you home again!

Reviewed 13 June 2021 via mobile

I am totally astonished on the super customer service that I received at the wild orchids resorts in Montego Bay. One person that made my trip so enjoyable was name Kevoy. This young man is so nice and seems to love people. I am sure he is a very valued employee at the resort and they are blessed to have him. Kevoy has the perfect personality for what he is doing and I can see his career going far, I cannot wait to come back to visit the resort and I will most definitely be looking to see kevoy

Date of stay: May 2021