27 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$558
5 632
1 986
5 632
1 986
All reviews preferred club piano bar jerk chicken cart room service world cafe our honeymoon barracuda bar billy love el patio french restaurant st james privacy light preferred area welcome home barefoot grill vacation club blue mountain restaurant
Selected filters
330 - 335 of 8 880 reviews
Reviewed 2 January 2020

I stayed at Wild Orchids but was able to enjoy entertainment, food, pool, and activities at St James and Breathless as well. So to me that was like staying in three resorts for the price of one. The jerk chicken cart is a must

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 January 2020

During my vacation at Secrets wild orchid in Montego Bay, Sky and Tay were the best at the pool! Great games and were a lot of fun! They made our family feel very comfortable on our vacation. We loved their energy and hospitality. Also great dance moves!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2020

My wife and I spent our 25th wedding anniversary in the Preferred section and had an amazing time. We enjoyed all aspects of the resort from the room, the beach, the restaurants, but most importantly, the service.

Two individuals stand out, first, Jerome, our butler. He took care of our every need discretely and with genuine care. Initially, we didn't expect to leverage his help much, but a simple conversation like, "what are you guys thinking about for dinner tonight?" and by simply answering, we were set with reservations at whatever time we desired. Jerome has a gift for knowing exactly how to go about providing you with exactly the right amount of help while respecting your privacy and relaxation. He was an absolute pleasure to get to know and we consider him a friend and someone we very much want to go back to see.

The second person is Matthew from Bell Desk service. There wasn't a single time that Matthew didn't great us, speak with us and make us feel like family. He would see us coming and shout, "the Newell's, my people" and great us with fist pumps and a chat. We thoroughly enjoyed ever time we bumped into Matthew. Like Jerome, Matthew puts a smile on your face and makes you feel welcomed and appreciated.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Leafs4newell
Reviewed 1 January 2020

Resort was not far from the airport. Reception staff were helpful and kind, actually all the staff at the hotel were welcoming and we really enjoyed our vacation at Secrets.
This is our second visit to the resort and would go again a third time

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 January 2020

Upon arrival, me and my husband and our friends were asked if we wanted to receive a black card by Brittany or Brithney. The card would give us access to Breathless, which is the neighboring property with different amenities. In order to get the card, discounted massages, and a surprise, we had to meet her the next morning for breakfast. We asked if it was for a timeshare presentation and she said NO. She lied. The next day we wasted time listening to someone try to get us to invest in a timeshare, which was called something else but had the same meaning. Brithney was nowhere to be found. When we declined to participate, the fake smiles from the representative disappeared. Our surprise was a bogus discount for a 400.00 discount off of two couple’s massages. We gladly took them and tried to salvage the rest of our day.
The food is pretty much GARBAGE. Some of it puts you in the mind of processed school cafeteria food. However, I did enjoy the drinks.
The service was poor to say the least. I hated to ask for a refill at the restaurants on the property, because most of the waitresses seemed to not want to be at work. Their facial expressions were enough to make you leave.
On the last day, we decided to get our massages. Out husbands decided not to get their massage so my friend and I went. The least expensive was the Swedish massage and it was 189.00 per person. Well, we redeemed our coupon which was 400 split between us. The massage was mediocre. More effort was put into applying oil, than anything else.
When it was time to pay, we were told that we were being charged, because they were expecting two couples and we didn’t let them know that the guys would not be getting massages when making our appointment. I didn’t know my husband would change his mind. He wasn’t feeling well that morning due to the crappy food he ate the night before. They were anticipating is to pay 200 more.
Brithney wasn’t present until checkout. We needed answers for the lies that she told us. Instead she argued why we were charged a penalty fee for the massage.....in which we didn’t pay. If I could do it all over again, I wouldn’t choose Secrets Wolf Orchid. Oh, and the rooms are ok.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank tavitaq2020