Secrets St. James Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$357
Bookit.com
Sunscape Splash Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$294
US$287
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Deja Resort(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$212
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$827
US$416
Hyatt.com
Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$275
US$248
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$483
US$281
  • Pool
SeaGarden Beach Resort(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$178
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

Half Moon(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$335
US$325
Priceline
Round Hill Hotel & Villas(Hopewell)(Great Value!)
US$1 078
4 803
1 671
4 803
1 671
All reviewswild orchidjerk chicken cartpreferred clubpiano barroom servicesecrets resortfrench restaurantworld cafeour honeymoonbarracuda barbilly loveel patiowelcome homeprivacy lightst jameswrapspreferred area
42 - 47 of 7 466 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went there expecting a resort! This property is more a hotel- that being said we had a blast! Upon check in a young man at the front desk Kevoy Faulknor rearranged things for me to make sure I had a wonderful stay! I have a severe food allergy and was having a reaction. I went to my room and he continued to check on me throughout the trip- even offering to contact. Doctors if needed. This young man went ABOVE expectations !!! My favorite restaurant was the Asian! I am just going to post some pictures so you can see below!! The beach was good - Patrick checked in on us daily to see if we had needs - the snorkeling was fun - and we had access to two other hotels . See pictures—

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Diana6756
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I can't believe how nice it was for what we paid. It was under $2,000 a piece including hotel, flight, airport transportation, food & drinks. We upgraded to a ocean view for $300 (for the entire week). The hotel was gorgeous and clean. They re-stock your room bar with water, beer or wine everyday, for no extra charge. In addition, you can get (excellent) coffee, snacks and ice cream at the snack bar 24 hours. There are no extra charges. They don't nickel and dime you for everything. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They make you feel at home and even welcome you "home" to Jamaica. We enjoyed getting to know everyone from the other guests, to the wait staff, to the drivers and bartenders. The food was very good too. Our favorite was "Oceana" which served seafood and steak items. The Salmon was excellent and we liked the Jamaican "FishTea" soup. The Italian restaurant was our least favorite, Oceana was the best and then the French restaurant. We did not try the Japanese restaurant. Breakfast was amazing, as well. They served eggs made to order, french toast, smoothies, everything under the sun. The pool was amazing and has a swim-up bar with a plethora of drinks from beer to banana daiquiris to rum & coke. It's surrounded with comfortable lounge chairs and many had umbrellas. You can also lay out on the beach in lounge chairs or under umbrellas. Every detail from towels to umbrellas to entertainment (pool games, dance lessons etc) are included. It was a great mix of ages from young couples to middle age and older. It was also the perfect mix of party and relaxation. You can party all night, if you'd like, but it's mostly a daytime party at the pool. They hosted a fun beach party one night, but it ended around 11 pm. Thankfully, the rooms and pool are quiet at night. You can also do day trips off the resort. We did a bike tour, a Segway tour and a car trip (with driver) to see the town. All trips were fun, short trips with excellent/informative guides. You pay extra, but it was affordable. I highly recommend this resort.

Room Tip: Ocean view is the best
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Susan C
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I last visited this property with my late husband 7 years ago. My boyfriend and I visited in June 2018 for one week. To my surprise and delight, Clive, our favorite server, was still serving at the breakfast and lunch buffet. Absolutely the best server I have ever encountered, so it was terrific to see him again. Secrets should place him in charge as either head waiter or trainer-he is that good. And some of the newer wait staff definitely need his example.
Other people who were great are: Denai (butler) who did everything possible to make our stay delightful, Matthew in the W O preferred club who never let us pass him without acknowledging us by name with a friendly exuberance, Ingrid serving in the French restaurant who I decided must have been trained by Clive, O’Neil K. at the piano bar whoremembered our drinks the minute we walked in, and Captain at he swim-up bar who made our dayscalling us Mr & Mrs Walker since we drink Johnny Walker scotch. I must also mention the fabulous pianist at the piano bar who entertained us every evening before dinner.
Restaurants:
The lunch buffet offered steamed clams and mussels which we thoroughly appreciated daily. Our favorite restaurant was the French. The food was superb and it was air conditioned. The other restaurants were just mediocre in our opinion. Nothing wrong; just not anything special. Breakfast buffet was also rather standard, with omelets made to order and lots of wonderful fruit. One item that did stand out for me were the poached eggs which were available to create luscious eggs Benedict’s with English muffins and hollandaise sauce
Entertainment:
If only the disco with dancing started earlier!!!!! I love to dance, but, not being in my youth or even middle age any longer, 10:30 was just entirely too late for me. Actually, if there were anything that would prevent my returning to this resort, it would be this issue. Why couldn’t dancing begin at 8:00 as it did in Breathless Punta Cana in the main entertainment area?
Room:
We chose the Preferred Club, which I feel is well worth the price for the room with the swim-out pool. We were in room 1101, which was very secluded and allowed us to use our pool and view the entertainment au natural in the nighttime after dinner in total privacy. (It helped that our neighbors were from Amsterdam and were ok with that since we checked with them in advance). We were still very discreet, but it was nice not to worry about self-righteous, complaining neighbors.
Hope this review helps anyone trying to decide on the resort. If you have any additional ????, please don’t hesitate to ask

Room Tip: Swim out pool room in preferred club is a great choice
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Franfromthepoconos
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at Secrets St.James but all the activities was on the Wild Orchid side at night. The night club was a treat. The vibe was right, the jerk cart comes through at 11pm for the late night people. The casino was fun especially when you win and the coffee shop was spot on every night no matter who was running it.

Stayed: June 2018
3  Thank Bigchef91
SWO_STJconcierge, Manager at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Bigchef91,

It was our pleasure to host you here at Secrets Wild Orchid. We aim to create an amazing experience for all our guests that they can share with others. Our night club and our casino are made to entertain our guest by providing quality entertainment and gaming.

The jerk chicken man that comes out late is there to satisfy late night food craving. Coco Cafe which is our coffee shop is run by well trained staff that knows how important consistency in quality is.

We certainly do look forward to hosting you back at Secrets resorts again soon.

Kind Regards,
Jeffery Wallace

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Matthew in guest services is the best. He made our trip to Jamaica and secrets 10times worth it. The food from room service to the restaurants is amazing. The view is outstanding... the sunsets, the breathless hotel entertainment, and pool so worth our trip.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Heather T

Dear Heather T,

Thank you for your feedback on Secrets Wild Orchid. I am happy to know that your experience at Secrets was superb. Our staff members such as Matthew who positively impacted the visit of our guests are why you gave us a 5 star property rating.

The excellent food quality we have here even in room service represents the high standard that we have for our food. Our entertainment staff work diligently to ensure that our guests are thoroughly entertained for the duration of their stay.

It was a pleasure to have hosted you here at Secrets Wild Orchid and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Kind regards,