19 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$532
5 191
1 813
5 191
1 813
All reviews preferred club piano bar wild orchid jerk chicken cart room service marlin bar world cafe secrets resort seaside grill french restaurant our honeymoon el patio hibachi grill preferred area turn down service welcome home ocean view
Selected filters
325 - 330 of 8 214 reviews
Reviewed 12 November 2019 via mobile

The room was amazing! I stayed in a Junior Suite with an ocean view on the fifth floor. I really enjoyed the jacuzzi jet stream tub it was to dye for. And I enjoyed how the house keeping staff went over and beyond to make my stay special, making my bed and placing a Hersey’s kiss on my pillow every night during my stay. I loved my patio and the view of the ocean. I loved that the hotel had the sent of the wild orchid right when I walked in the lobby.
On the property there was an array of restaurants and eatery’s. I loved the jerk chicken and the meat patty’s that were served off the cart at night. I loved the nightly reggae band and talent show they offered in the evenings. Overall, I would recommend the wild orchid to my friends coming to Montego Bay

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Mystique00713
Reviewed 11 November 2019

We had a wonderful time celebrating our 52nd wedding anniversary at the Secrets St James in Montego Bay Jamaica. Outstanding dinning selections, courteous and helpful staff and just a great facility. Looking forward to going back again!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI
1  Thank lljohnsonjr
Reviewed 11 November 2019

I definitely enjoyed my time at this place all the workers are very nice who stop. Your customer service was very good I loved the staff they were like family keroy, Delano,Daniel, Kevin the door man, the hostess at blue mountain cafe at night she went above and beyond. All the servers at breakfast and dinner. I appreciate them all.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank kitty I
Reviewed 10 November 2019 via mobile

Secrets is beautiful and clean! The grounds are well kept and beaches are clean. The drinks and service in the lobby piano bar were good. Although we had preferred club we found it to be useless at the preferred pool both for towels and drinks. No service!
The jerk chicken cart is hands down best food on the property! And everyone enjoyed the bartender and swim up bar at the main pool. Excellent service there! Overall 4 plus rating.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank Dreamer784383
Reviewed 8 November 2019

Wife and I stayed in a Preferred Junior Suite, Ocean Front and it was great. Room service including turn down service was on point. Food at the resort was very good, especially the JERK CHICKEN on the beach.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank srhine33