Deja Resort(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$212
Sunscape Splash Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$348
US$287
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$827
US$370
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$430/night.

Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$307
US$248
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$483
US$281
  • Pool
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$400
US$362
  • Breakfast included
SeaGarden Beach Resort(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$178
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

Round Hill Hotel & Villas(Hopewell)(Great Value!)
US$565
US$512
  • Pool
Half Moon(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$379
US$307
Reviews (6 987)
6 987 results
4 545
1 545
4 545
1 545
All reviewspreferred clubpiano barwild orchidjerk chickenroom servicemarlin barworld cafesecrets resortpreferred poolour honeymoonfrench restaurantseaside grillel patiohibachi grillromantic dinnerwelcome hometurn down service
21 - 26 of 6 987 reviews
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

When arriving I was a little skeptical because of the weather. It rained everyday except for or last day and I still enjoyed every moment. We stayed in a swimout and I was in there every moment I could. My boyfriend also enjoyed himself. He is usually the quiet type but by the end of the first night he was on stage dancing. They had so many options for food, and the drinks were nice. They staff was so nice and helpful. The jerk guy at the cart was the sweetest and you have to visit the resort next door for there pool parties.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Recently stayed at Secrets in Montego Bay. Overall the hotel and amenities were great. Only issue we encountered was the AC in the room was not adequate at night time. The offered several eateries - Buffet breakfast each morning was super and great way to start the day. Our best meal was at the Japanese restaurant which the service and food was absolutely fabulous. The other restaurants were also very good. The service at the resort was very good as well. Our first trip to Jamaica and I enjoyed more the Mexico beaches. Overall experience was a great time by all.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms are more convienent for moving from the beach, pool and grounds.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank DOCmlt60
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Shaneil Dailey and Lasanya Lewis! Bless your souls! Best chief ever!! I have Severe food allergies- I have not eaten Chinese or Asian food for years and she made me the best EVER- I ate there twice- I highly recommend !!love you ladies!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Diana6756
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My recent trip to Montego Bay gave me a new found love for the island. I loved the staff at this resort. Everyone were friendly even the resident cat. The grounds were constantly maintained. The drinks, food, and water activties were the best to have without the hassle of people chasing you to participate. I would recommend you spend a little extra and stay at the Select Hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Rhonda B
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I can't even begin to say how happy we were with this resort. Everyone was so friendly and accommodating. The beach was amazing. The food was delicious...my personal favorite was the jerk chicken cart and the French restaurant. We had an ocean front room. We went with a group of girls and always felt safe at the resort. The only thing I didn't like is that the bathtub is in a room that is only blocked by sheer curtains, and it was a little odd being that we were going on a girls trip. But I loved being there for the week and look forward to going back!

Room Tip: I think most of the rooms are good. The way the resort is situated they are all close to the water and pools
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends