Reviews (7 259)
4 702
1 592
4 702
1 592
All reviews preferred club piano bar wild orchid jerk chicken room service marlin bar world cafe secrets resort preferred pool our honeymoon seaside grill french restaurant el patio hibachi grill romantic dinner welcome home turn down service
285 - 290 of 7 259 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

When arriving I was a little skeptical because of the weather. It rained everyday except for or last day and I still enjoyed every moment. We stayed in a swimout and I was in there every moment I could. My boyfriend also enjoyed himself. He is usually the quiet type but by the end of the first night he was on stage dancing. They had so many options for food, and the drinks were nice. They staff was so nice and helpful. The jerk guy at the cart was the sweetest and you have to visit the resort next door for there pool parties.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Passenger784185
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Recently stayed at Secrets in Montego Bay. Overall the hotel and amenities were great. Only issue we encountered was the AC in the room was not adequate at night time. The offered several eateries - Buffet breakfast each morning was super and great way to start the day. Our best meal was at the Japanese restaurant which the service and food was absolutely fabulous. The other restaurants were also very good. The service at the resort was very good as well. Our first trip to Jamaica and I enjoyed more the Mexico beaches. Overall experience was a great time by all.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms are more convienent for moving from the beach, pool and grounds.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank DOCmlt60
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Shaneil Dailey and Lasanya Lewis! Bless your souls! Best chief ever!! I have Severe food allergies- I have not eaten Chinese or Asian food for years and she made me the best EVER- I ate there twice- I highly recommend !!love you ladies!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Diana6756
Reviewed 27 June 2018

My recent trip to Montego Bay gave me a new found love for the island. I loved the staff at this resort. Everyone were friendly even the resident cat. The grounds were constantly maintained. The drinks, food, and water activties were the best to have without the hassle of people chasing you to participate. I would recommend you spend a little extra and stay at the Select Hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Rhonda B
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I can't even begin to say how happy we were with this resort. Everyone was so friendly and accommodating. The beach was amazing. The food was delicious...my personal favorite was the jerk chicken cart and the French restaurant. We had an ocean front room. We went with a group of girls and always felt safe at the resort. The only thing I didn't like is that the bathtub is in a room that is only blocked by sheer curtains, and it was a little odd being that we were going on a girls trip. But I loved being there for the week and look forward to going back!

Room Tip: I think most of the rooms are good. The way the resort is situated they are all close to the water and pools
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends