7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$222
Hotels.comUS$222
eDreamsUS$220
Orbitz.comUS$222
CheapTicketsUS$222
PricelineUS$220
All reviews sea garden private beach hip strip ocean view dining staff grilled cheese burger and fries omelet station beach grill pool side all inclusives linton entertainment jamaica resort vacation georgette
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 October 2020 via mobile

I was very excited about staying here, however, due to covid, my husband and I had to cancel our trip with the hope of rebooking as soon as travel restrictions have lifted. I made an online booking with the possibility of a full refund if necessary. I requested a cancellation and refund in May, and our stay was booked for July. I met all of the cancellation requirements, yet I am still waiting for my refund. I have tried to contact the property on a number of occasions and they never reply. I understand that business is difficult at the moment, however, I am disappointed with the lack of communication from the hotel management and with the fact I do not know if I will receive my refund.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank maynicoll
Reviewed 30 August 2020

We stayed here last-minute, for a few nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

The whole place has a really nice, old-worldly feel to it; the rooms are a little dated but they are very well kept and in keeping with the whole feel.

The location is very handy and there is a really picturesque private beach area directly across the road - it's also fun watching the planes land and the fishermen out at sea in the mornings.

The food is really good and authentic and the staff were really lovely (particularly Blacks on the beach and the really sweet nurse from Antigua.) Being a small hotel you really get to interact with fellow guests and staff alike.

On the whole it's a really nice Jamaican-owned hotel, a fact we really liked and we would definitely return,

Date of stay: November 2019
4  Thank LondonDebbieN
Reviewed 10 March 2020

We enjoyed our stay. The resort was smaller than what we are used to which was nice. More personalized service. It made it easier to meet the other guests. The staff was always there to help. The beach and beach bar were fantastic. The jerk chicken and pork were delicious. Our room had a patio and a beautiful garden view. The only thing we were disappointed with was the food selection on the buffet. Very repetitive and bland. Other than that we had a wonderful stay and will return.

Room tip: The ground floor patio rooms were nice and close to everything. Loved the high ceilings and Colonial style.
Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Bunde01
Tricia-Ann B, Director of Sales at SeaGarden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2020

Dear Bunde01

Thank you for taking the time to review and provide constructive feedback on your stay with us at SeaGarden Beach Resort.

On behalf of the entire team, a wholehearted appreciation for your time spent with us. Our warmest hope is that your days be filled with good health and joy.

We are steadfast in our mission to continue to share our outstanding hospitality and service at the appropriate time.

Warm regards,

D.M.J.

Reviewed 7 March 2020

Wonderful small resort. Has a beautiful private beach beach with calm waters. This is a small resort, so you have a chance to get to know other travellers. Rooms are clean and bright. Ask for the ocean view rooms as the ones overlooking the pool can be noisy Food was good but repetitive,

Room tip: Definitely want ocean view. These rooms do face the front street which can be a bit noisy in the evening
Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

Let me start by saying the staff is friendly. The place is clean. If you are on the ocean side, the view is nice.

This place is technically all inclusive but not like other places we have been. Certain places are only open until certain times. Then they close and something else opens up. Also, no room service, huge let down. They don’t refill your fridge either when cleaning the room. The room was large but nothing special. Hot water and good water pressure but the sinks and toilets all make noise. The dinner and breakfast buffet are large but lack a lot of flavor and seasoning. The drinks all taste the same and something we got we couldn’t finish. No matter what you order, it all tastes the same. All used with syrups instead of really fruit and fruit juices. The burger at the beach bar is very thin, over cooked. The jerk chicken flavor is good but lots of gristle and bone to pick through.

We had “the suite” and this room was so loud. People on the street are revving up cars, flying down the road, yelling, playing music, hollering at you to come down and smoke weed until 11pm atleast. They have their own beach but it’s not technically connected to the hotel. You have to cross the street and go through a gate to get to it. Not terrible but you could be bothered by ppl on the street trying to sell you something. The pool is small but nice. The entertainment is nice. The hot tub is nice but in general, it’s not what we expected. In Mexico all inclusive they walked around and took food and drink orders, you could get food all day and all night. Definitely not that type of place if that’s what you want. Apparently it’s locally owned so you are supporting the economy which is nice but I wouldn’t stay in the “suite” again along the road. It’s just way too loud.

Also, to the person who said the noise of the airport is non existent. You lied. It sounds like the planes are landing on the roof of the hotel. And when they take off, that’s even louder. Definitely not a quiet hotel if that’s what you are looking for. Stay north of the airport or further south.

Date of stay: March 2020