Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$69
View deal
Hotels.comUS$69
Orbitz.comUS$69
CheapTicketsUS$69
TravelocityUS$69
TripadvisorUS$69
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2020

Looking for a place near the airport with a shuttle. Before we got there I realized the "shuttle" was simply a taxi from the airport. We were supposed to take a shuttle from our Hotel near Negril to the airport and I asked the driver if he would take us to Cariblue instead for $20 and he agreed. The check-in was very confusing. The dinner at their restaurant was quite good, however. We had not taken a shower in Negril figuring we'd take a hot shower at the hotel near the airport. My daughter and I took showers, but the tub was too dirty for my wife. The TV didn't work and the people next to us were very noisy all night. In the morning we took a taxi to the airport, $30,that's not quite what I would call including a shuttle. Room was in very poor condition. Unsafe wiring and poorly patched holes in the wall. I'm surprised the place I booked even lists this place.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 5 August 2018

I am from Jamaica and this my first visit back in 6 years and I had a very terrible Stay and terrible Experience at Cariblue Hotel & Scuba Resort. The hotel is nothing like what is posted on the hotel.com site First night one of our rooms had poop stains on the toilet seat, we had to ask for tissue for the bathrooms, bath towels were never changed during the stay, pool is half full, looks like rainwater, no iron or iron board, electric wires all over the room, extension wires being used instead of wall plugs, Bed linen was not change for the duration of our stay, they keep turning off the AC in the rooms, their water was cut off for failing to pay their utilities, The hotel had no tanks and this is a requirement for hotels and homes in Jamaica, owner offered to use the pool water to flush the toilet and wanted us to use buckets to take a bath, Internet services sucks. Bathroom Faucet is faulty. The whole place needs to be torn down and rebuild from scratch, I recommended selling this spot to someone who is willing to do a better job.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Andre' L
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Low key, quiet and quaint little beach side motel. Clean and spacious room with excellent mattress on bed.

Have your driver stop by the market, you will need to bring your food, drinks, ice and utensils with you. There is a great bar and grill just steps away so no need to worry about food. Great place to quiet alone time to meditate. Beach is not suitable for swimming only viewing. Great pool!

Room tip: Ocean front room on second floor
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Gaylen F
Reviewed 16 June 2017

the room was very spacious and clean with basic furniture, the bed was comfortable nice curtains hot/cold water, good wifi service clean swiming pool ect. 90% of our needs was catered for, the hotel might not be five star but the treatment we recieved from the staff were. and that is somthing we value more than anything material, would we stay there again? the answer is YES!!!.

Room tip: the rooms with balconies are the best, you get to see the sea and the beautiful sunset in the evening.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AfricaE9
Reviewed 24 May 2017

I am from Jamaica, and I am absolutely distressed to know that tourists visiting our beautiful island might perceive that this is what the Jamaican tourist industry is offering. It is an absolute disgrace. My friends and I stayed there recently and the only positive feedback we have is that the lady working there was helpful.

Date of stay: May 2017