Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$69
View deal
Hotels.comUS$69
Orbitz.comUS$69
TravelocityUS$69
CheapTicketsUS$69
TripadvisorUS$69
Hurb
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 October 2015

This is flagged as a 3 star hotel but the only star rating was the lady at reception who was on call 24 hours. The furniture is old, there was no running hot water, the bathroom was disgusting with the taps and shower heads coming apart. The electrics and wall sockets were in urgent need of replacement and it was obvious that they had not been safe tested. The air condition vents were kept together with duct tape. The swimming pool was equally filthy and disgusting with algae and mosquitoes everywhere. The walls have marks of unfinished plaster stains and is badly in need of painting or redecorating. There are no safety deposit box available. The front is located on the main road and you constantly hear the stream of traffic through the night and to the back there is a bar where loud music keeps you equally awake at night. This does not even meet the standard of your local motel or B&B and must be avoided at all cost. Its an ABSOLUTE DISGRACE and the worst place I've ever stayed.

Room tip: Should be avoided not worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date of stay: September 2015
14  Thank lennoxm165
Reviewed 26 June 2015

After I checked in I used my time wisely to book a room somewhere else.
It was dirty all over, pool water was murky but the staff insisted it was clean, sunbeds was so rusty and rotten i did not find one I dared to sit on. There was a pool bar there but there was no service. The only place I found without any mosquitoes was the small beach that had a shipwreck in it....
The hotel have potential but need some serous change in standard

Room tip: Find another hotel
Date of stay: February 2015
4  Thank Lordalfred1981
Reviewed 23 March 2015

Roy was the first to get back to me about diving, picked me up at hotel. The dive was great because it was just me, the guide, and the captain, not a cattle boat. The reefs were excellent as was visibility, but could have been better fish. Best part was the huge conch shells they help you find and let you keep. Definitely recommend!

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank laurenlou248
Reviewed 8 January 2015

This is by far the WORST hotel I have ever stayed at in my entire life!!!!!!
PLEASE save your money and do not book this place! It's a DUMP and DIRTY and GROSS! This hotel has NO hot water, rooms smell like smoke, TV did not work, light in the bathroom did not work, no bathroom towels and this list goes on!!! I was miserable and demanded my money back from the manager! I also called Expedia for my money back and only got half a refund! This place is DISGUSTING and needs to be shut down!!!! Do not book this place! It's also far away from the city!

Date of stay: January 2015
14  Thank SpeaksTheTruth100
Reviewed 30 December 2014

Going to this hotel was the worst km'lerience ever. If you go to Jamaica don't go to this hotel. There are no irons, barely any cable,internet connection sucks,dirty towels,no hot water,terrible plumbing,roaches,the fridge sucks,no phone,no necessites. I'm still here with my man trying to get out,and the workers crooks and lazy.I can go on and on,just don't ever go there.it should be shut down.

Date of stay: December 2014