2 people have started booking this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$445
Hotels.comUS$357
Orbitz.comUS$357
eDreamsUS$445
Trip.comUS$357
CheapTicketsUS$357
All reviews hip strip sky pool city view double shower doctor's cave beach hotel is modern complimentary breakfast private entrance lisa gardner hotel restaurant fifth floor highly recommend this hotel rum punch hotel guests the ocean view room callaloo shower head
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 June 2021

I enjoyed S Hotel! The property is beautiful and my room was comfortable. I had a beach view which was nice. I will say my view of the beach was obstructed by palm trees but I mean it's still palm trees so I was still winning. Since my room was right over the pool area it was a bit loud when they had entertainment in the night. I loved that the hotel had private access to Doctor's Cave Beach which was stunning. They gave you towels, beach chairs and umbrellas. It's also located near other shops and things which is good for grabbing water and snacks.

From the moment I arrived, the staff was so helpful and accommodating which I was worried about based on a few reviews. Delroy, Kimberlyn and another woman (whose name I forgot) were so attentive and helpful during meals. The front desk staff was also friendly especially Brittany. I appreciated how Amit immediately arranged for a doctor to come at a special time to give me my covid test since I had an excursion when they would normally come to test others. Even after the trip, I messaged Andres about a charge, which I turned out to be wrong about, and he was still so professional. If I return to Jamaica, I would stay here again.

Room tip: Ask for a beach front room on a high floor that isn't located directly above the pool, if possible.
Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 15 June 2021

I had an amazing time. The hotel is conveniently located about 7 mins drive from the airport. But don’t worry you won’t be thinking of home. You’ll be caught up in the beauty, luxury and amazing service. The staff Anecia, Monique, Javian, Chantal,
Stacy-Lee .... those are all
The names I can remember, but everyone was kind and attentive. The breakfast and dinners were delicious. The entertainment (singers, live bands and Djs ) was up to date and kept us moving and grooving, we forgot all about the curfew. ....

The pools, beaches and bars are beautiful, clean and great for photos.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sherribee
Reviewed 14 June 2021

From start to finish we had an amazing time. Andres at the front desk was so friendly and helpful. The property and atmosphere was such a vibe. The included beach chairs and umbrellas were a nice touch, and the complimentary spa session. I can’t wait to go back. Highly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

The S Hotel has been my favorite go to, small luxury hotel in Jamaica, for the last three years. Their staff are welcoming and experienced service providers; and willing to find solutions to every (if any) issues. For clean rooms, great atmosphere, delicious food and awesome beach, this is the place to be. #SHotel #jamaica #AndresBCope

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank michellesW4923DF
Reviewed 6 June 2021

Honeeyyyyyy !! Do yourself a favor and stay at the S hotel when you're in Montego Bay, Jamaica. The hotel is right on Doctors Cave's beautiful beach and within walking distance of local shopping and restaurants. But that's enough about outside the hotel. As far as the inside scoop, everyone here is liable to be your best friend and anyone who says otherwise is just one of those miserable people who look for problems. I know I made a few friends for life here ! 1st off, Stacey is a goddess amongst women. She goes above and beyond for her guests. Pretty sure she's learning from Delroy who will LITERALLY uproot the hotel to find you what you need. The whole wait staff honestly is nothing short of amazing. Akeen, Amanda, Samantha, Demara. Just everyone ! Kimberlyyyyyyyynnnnn. If God sent was a person.. it would be her. She keeps the vybes going with thee best cocktails !! Roan is definitely a close second. Nickhoy is the definition of a team player. Which leads me to the rest of the bartenders .. you know who you are. Just keep up the amazing job you beautiful people ! And last but certainly not least because they are at the front gates of this heavenly place.. the front desk and management team !! Zaria, Andres, Amit !! You guys have my heart and know how to keep a girl coming back ! I've been to this hotel about 6 times and there's something new and exiting to look forward to! Between the inclusive meals, entertainment and the gorgeous spa they have on grounds, I just can't get enough !

Trip type: Travelled with family