Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21/08/05
US$320
Free cancellation until 21/08/01
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 21/08/05
Orbitz.comUS$357
eDreamsUS$320
Trip.comUS$357
All reviews hip strip sky pool city view double shower doctor's cave beach hotel is modern complimentary breakfast private entrance lisa gardner hotel restaurant fifth floor highly recommend this hotel rum punch hotel guests the ocean view room callaloo shower head
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 June 2021

From start to finish we had an amazing time. Andres at the front desk was so friendly and helpful. The property and atmosphere was such a vibe. The included beach chairs and umbrellas were a nice touch, and the complimentary spa session. I can’t wait to go back. Highly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

The S Hotel has been my favorite go to, small luxury hotel in Jamaica, for the last three years. Their staff are welcoming and experienced service providers; and willing to find solutions to every (if any) issues. For clean rooms, great atmosphere, delicious food and awesome beach, this is the place to be. #SHotel #jamaica #AndresBCope

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank michellesW4923DF
Reviewed 6 June 2021

Honeeyyyyyy !! Do yourself a favor and stay at the S hotel when you're in Montego Bay, Jamaica. The hotel is right on Doctors Cave's beautiful beach and within walking distance of local shopping and restaurants. But that's enough about outside the hotel. As far as the inside scoop, everyone here is liable to be your best friend and anyone who says otherwise is just one of those miserable people who look for problems. I know I made a few friends for life here ! 1st off, Stacey is a goddess amongst women. She goes above and beyond for her guests. Pretty sure she's learning from Delroy who will LITERALLY uproot the hotel to find you what you need. The whole wait staff honestly is nothing short of amazing. Akeen, Amanda, Samantha, Demara. Just everyone ! Kimberlyyyyyyyynnnnn. If God sent was a person.. it would be her. She keeps the vybes going with thee best cocktails !! Roan is definitely a close second. Nickhoy is the definition of a team player. Which leads me to the rest of the bartenders .. you know who you are. Just keep up the amazing job you beautiful people ! And last but certainly not least because they are at the front gates of this heavenly place.. the front desk and management team !! Zaria, Andres, Amit !! You guys have my heart and know how to keep a girl coming back ! I've been to this hotel about 6 times and there's something new and exiting to look forward to! Between the inclusive meals, entertainment and the gorgeous spa they have on grounds, I just can't get enough !

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2021 via mobile

The staff at S Hotel Montego Bay made our stay excellent. Please acknowledge their hard work and efforts! They made it easy for us to extend our stay for additional time. Grateful for them and their commitment to care. Thank you Andres, Zaria, Javian, Brittany, Anecia, Farrah, Delroy, Odette, Stacy Lee, Nekesha, Akeem, Russell, Ricardo, Davia,
and Amit. There are too many more to name but I would be remiss if I did not acknowledge these persons. Thank you for an excellent vacation.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2021

Raymond our driver was WONDERFUL! He was very informative and took us too all the good food spots and even waited for us as well! He was awesome! If you need a driver ask for RAYMOND!

The front desk guy was super informative as well! He HELP us book excursions and good restaurants as well. He was wonderful! I don’t remember his name but he’s bold-headed.

The only thing I didn’t like was the “some” of lady staff members, there was no sense of urgency, everything you had to wait on or sometimes they didn’t come back at all. The guy staff members were so helpful and on top of it but the ladies definitely need work.

I really think the liquor is watered down, the reason I know is, I only have 2-drinks a year and I felt like I was drinking cool aid and usually one drink doesn’t for me! You gotta drink about 6-to feel “a little” tipsy!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple