Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$383
TripadvisorUS$345
eDreams
Hotels.comUS$345
Orbitz.comUS$345
TravelocityUS$345
All reviews hip strip sky pool city view double shower doctor's cave beach hotel is modern complimentary breakfast private entrance lisa gardner hotel restaurant fifth floor highly recommend this hotel rum punch hotel guests the ocean view room callaloo shower head
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2019

We just returned from our trip which was nothing short of amazing. Manager Lisa and all other staff were extremely courteous, attentive, and catered to our every need. The food was delicious and the views were breathtaking. We hope to return in the very near future.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2019 via mobile

We stayed at S Hotel for one week and thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of our stay. The staff, the amenities, the food, the room, the location - everything was just perfect. We will definitely be back!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2019

Congrats to S Hotel. Lovely hotel that has a number of great features including a unique record player in the bedroom along with a Bob Marley album. Beautiful decor, nice location on the hipstrip, good service, fantastic breakfast, nice cafe.....congrats to Chris Issa and his team. I definitely recommend this Jamaican hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank OliverM1778
Reviewed 21 June 2019

Our flight arrived in the morning and we were hoping to just drop off our bags since check-in started in the afternoon. From we entered the doors, Courtney was very attentive and helpful. OUR ROOM WAS READY!!! -This was a BIG deal for us and very appreciated. We also received a snack box which was a nice touch. Our ocean view room was clean with all amenities, free water and WiFi was fast. I don’t remember our housekeeper’s name but she was great and she remembered that we are heavy coffee drinkers so gave us extras and she cleaned the room well. I was able to get extra coffee after 2a.m from room service our first night. Breakfast was AMAZING every morning and there’s a wide selection. Olivia kept us laughing as she greeted us and served our table. The gym has all you need for a vacation work out. I had theee best “Yardi” massage from Doreon; she was excellent and spa services are reasonably priced. The hotel is on one of the best beaches in Montego Bay but the pool was also great. We weren’t able to access the skypool until the evening (only downer) and we were usually out then so hopefully next trip. Overall, we had a wonderful stay at the S Hotel and already making plans to return.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Witty_sim
Reviewed 20 June 2019

My new "go to" hotel when in Montego Bay, beautiful, clean, modern rooms with very polite and friendly staff. Con: it is not all inclusive but my friends and I never stay at the resorts when traveling to Jamaica so all inclusives are a waste for us. I did not have the opportunity to get any spa services this visit because our itinerary was full however, I did see it and it is gorgeous. I especially love the roof top ball and see through pool. This hotel was great! special thanks to the Concierge (who's name escapes me-- please forgive me but he's a profession cyclist) who hand drew the town map with directions for us-- YOU ROCK!