Sandals Montego Bay
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$415
US$326
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$220
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Secrets St. James Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$614
Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$295
Iberostar.com
  • Breakfast included
Round Hill Hotel & Villas(Hopewell)(Great Value!)
US$340
US$322
  • Pool
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$623
  • Breakfast included
SeaGarden Beach Resort(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$198
Half Moon(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$444
US$413
Travelocity
Sunscape Cove Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$259
3 684
1 215
3 684
1 215
All reviewspalms buildingoleander roomour honeymooncucina romanaalmonds buildingbig altokyo joesstew fishpiano barbutler servicebayside restaurantsea grapesroyal caribbeancafe de parisclose to the airportmain barwater skiing
FilterAll languages
30 - 35 of 5 754 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Contracted a food borne illness on the second day. Was charged 1100 dollars to get fluids through a i/v after they literally poisoned me . Planes were taking off from 7am - 8 pm at night every half hour. Hot tubs were basically in operable and had to stake out chairs early in the am. For what they charged , not worth it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
8  Thank anoymous62
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our second Sandals Montego Bay Vacation, all we could say was wow!! What a transformation from 3 years ago. A much needed face lift. We can’t say enough about the staff!!! While there we booked our 3rd Sandals vacation at Montego Bay

Room Tip: All the rooms are clean and top notch
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Freddie-Jo
Kellena H, Online Review Coordinator at Sandals Montego Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello there!
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our Sandals Montego Bay with us. We were pleased to read that we were able to surpass your expectations and you were able to experience our friendly staff members who ensured that your vacation was a worry free one. At our Sandals Resorts, our aim is to provide luxurious vacations that are nothing short of spectacular and we are happy that you were impressed with the redesigns done to this resort. Thank you for your kind remarks and we look forward to welcoming you back home for yet another fantastic vacation!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I visited the Sandals Montego Bay Resort for 6 days during our Spring Break. This was our 3rd time to Jamaica. 2nd time at a Sandals/Beaches.

Accommodations: We stayed in a Club level beachfront/oceanfront newly renovated room. The upgrades were much needed but in my opinion poorly done. They were not done to last either materials or labor was cheap and it will show in about 5 years. Currently, they are nice compared to the resorts before.

Food: The food was delicious. Everything we ate was good, but the buffet was small. We tried all restaurants. My husband is a vegetarian and he also enjoyed his meals. The only thing is he wished there was more vegetarian options.

Service: Sandals is known for their service and Sandals Mo Bay did not dissapoint. Exceptional all the way around.

Entertainment: The playmakers are awesome and absolutely make your trip better. As soon as we arrived, we met the crew. Every day after that we were involved in activities and had tons of fun. From beach dance moves to games and we can not forget St. Patrick's day!!!

Beach: The beach is literally right there. It was probably 20 drunken steps from our room. Loungers were a bit difficult to get if you do not have a butler or go down early. After day 1 and 2, I realized I needed to reserve my own loungers right after breakfast. If you get a butler they do this for you as well as other amazing things. It seems worth the money, but it was sold out when we booked.

Cons: Small pools. Small resort overall. Spa and Photographs were overpriced. We paid almost $350 for 1 hr couples massage. No discounts or specials like other resort chains offer.

Pros: Food. Entertainment. Service. Beach.

Neutral: Close to airport. I was happy about this because we stayed in Negril and had to leave so early. Being close was a plus, but you do hear planes about every 20 minutes.

5  Thank handyjayc
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a great week at the sandals Mo Bay. The food and drink were great and the service was very attentive.
Kirk in the stewfish restaurant is an excellent waiter and spoiled us on a number of occasions.

Stayed: March 2018
3  Thank Barryorillia

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at our Sandals Montego Bay. We are happy to know that we were able to exceed your expectations and you enjoyed all aspects of your stay at our resort. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the beautiful scenery, delicious meals and the warm spirit of our fantastic staff. It is great to know that Kirk played a huge part in your stay and your kind words will be forwarded to his management, this way he will be recognized for his hard work. It was a pleasure hosting your stay and we hope to welcome you back home again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We arrived on March 24th and left March 31st. Our entire stay was magical!! The staff are so kind and helpful. If you want a good workout, see Teco at the gym. I did the abs workout, wow!! At the Bayside a young man named Mack ( I hope I have his name right) kept checking up on me because my husband was running late for breakfast. He unfortunately got sent home sick, but he made it a point to give me a hug goodbye. I absolutely love the people in charge of the games at the beach. They taught me to reggae
dance. I also played the fishing pole game..."the wind is what makes this game fun and exciting!". I still laugh at that one. Finally, the other guests are so fun. Not snobby or pretentious, just fun!! I will come back to Sandals Montego Bay. Great people, great food, great fun!!

2  Thank kmarsicek