Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$309
1 323
2 605
2 844
1 323
All reviews lazy river the grill jerk chicken italian restaurant grilled cheese swim up bar kids club sea urchins food was great water shoes hot dogs adult pool family vacation gift shop ocean view ocho rios hip strip
Selected filters
236 - 241 of 7 939 reviews
Reviewed 16 October 2019 via mobile

My experience at Sunscape splash montego bay was wonderful its my second time here but this time I went solo,but I didn't regret it at all I don't normally leave reviews but I had to this time. I am shouting out to the wonderful, most warm sweet girls at the hotel Patrice and Roddine or conversations and laughs made my stay enjoyable you girls are amazing I thank you so much u dont even know, to my grave yard shift guy fieando who made me laugh and smile while eating nachos and cheese at 2 o'clock in the morning I LOVED it all and my fav bartender Andre always making me laugh and put a smile on my face.my favorite is eating icecream any time of the day it was a plus for me so if u love coffee treats and ice cream stop at the 24 hour cafe patrice roddine and fieando will hook u guys up and u will love andre at the bar.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank kimpunta
econcierge_susmb, Manager at Sunset Beach Resort, Spa & Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2020

Thank you very much for choosing Sunscape Resorts and Spa Montego Bay as your host on your recent gateway to Jamaica. It was an honor having you and we appreciate that you have taken the time to share your experience with us on Trip advisor.

Reviewed 14 October 2019

It was my family (2 kids under 10 years old) that went on this summer vacation. They greeted us straight away when we got out of the vehicle. Then we forgot to get our youngest childs carseat out from the airport transportation and the hotel got it back to us in like 20mins.
The rooms are okay, outdated but good enough for sleeping. They always refill our fridge and clean our room.
Foodwise was also okay. nothing fancy but good enough for this trip. I like having the Buffet option and drinks are good too.
My kids enjoyed all amenities for kids at the hotel. I would stay again if ever we go back.

Room tip: Room with the ocean view
Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank Lengzkie198

Reviewed 13 October 2019

I had a great time because I met one of the nicest person at sunsplash.he made the whole experience phenomenal. Thanks to brandon. He have good consumer service and made me and my wife had a good time.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 October 2019 via mobile

The hotel grounds is nice. The entertainment is next to non existent; no club life. The food is regular. Nice that there is a water slide..needed to be more fun and exciting for the long drive from kingston

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2019 via mobile

I want to thank Crisann again from the spa, for the exceptional customer service provided by. Give her a raise i am bigger on customer service and she delivered.
Front desk agents not friendly at all.

Date of stay: October 2019