Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
Ricardo and Amity are the best!

We have been using Ricardo and Amity Tours for years now and he never disappoints. Last week we had... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
briancA5369YZ
Owings, Maryland
Awesome experience

Amity tours is reliable, friendly and trustworthy. They provide awesome services and cannot wait... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
daryldd2021
Middletown, Connecticut
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Jamaica
from US$20,00
from US$60,00
from US$45,00
from US$10,14
More Info
All reviews these guys pelican bar ricks cafe black river safari ys falls contacted ricardo patties via facebook great service amazing company ya mon always on time hour flight great communication girls trip great conversation transportation company
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

If you want the best service and safety Ricardo is your guy. On time and reliable. No worries when you hire the best on the Island.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

First off let me say that if I could give Ricardo and Clifford 1,000+ stars I would! Honestly I can't even write enough good things about his tour service. I have been to Jamaica several times and from the FIRST time we took our first tour we instantly bonded and connected with them! Ricardos professional and friendly service and manner really will never be topped in my opinion (and I am an AVID traveler)
Not to mention his infectious smile and laugh. He always arrives on time if not early!
And they are soooo laid back. I literally feel like I'm hanging with friends showing me the island with Ricardo and Clifford! Every time we come to Jamaica THEY enhance out trip to the max!
So our last experience I got to share with some friends who had never visited Jamaica. (My second girls trip there) 8 of us ladies for GALENTINES DAY in February and each one of them were so impressed with Ricardo. He picked us up from the airport and THATS when our party started! It was like reuniting with an old friend! I mean I told them he's the best tour guide there but..... they soon learned why!
We did a private Catamaran and had a BLAST literally our FAVORITE part of our trip! My husband and I also use Amity for our trips to Jamaica and have used his
transfers for shopping trips, Floyd's Pelican bar and transfers. No matter what tours or transportation you book with Amity Tours (they have a ton to choose from!) you won't be disappointed! I tell EVERYONE going DON'T LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE!
IF you want the best experience while there!
I'm going back in November for my birthday and can't wait to celebrate with them!
Tara

Date of experience: February 2021
1  Thank Tara Y
Reviewed 19 March 2021

Where do I even start? When you plan to visit Jamaica, you MUST reach out to this company for all of your transfer and tour guide needs. I reached out to Ricardo to book excursions for my birthday trip there and he and his team did not disappoint! They went above and beyond my expectations and really made my experience special. During our tours they would make stops to let us try Jamaican beef patties, fresh coconut water, jerk chicken/pork, etc. They even got me cake and rum punch for my birthday! Also, my mom is a real estate agent and on our way back from an excursion they took us to a neighborhood where we saw beautiful luxury homes!! We hated to leave but we will definitely be back and will ALWAYS book with Amity Tours & Transfers.

Date of experience: March 2021
1  Thank Dstarr94
Reviewed 18 March 2021

Last time in Jamaica, I used Amity Tours for many transfers to and from airport (when different friends arrived). I will DEFINITELY use them again! I paid one fee for many different trips. They were ALWAYS on time, always had something to laugh with us about, and were 100% safe, responsive, wonderful!! Next time, when Covid is in our past, we will do many TOURS! They are SO FUN! I wanted to just handout out ALL DAY! Thank you Amity for making my first trip to Jamaica magical from minute one. :) See you in November! (And, January!)

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 24 February 2021

The best day ever on our private catamaran, snorkeling, swimming through the caves and ending up at ricks café!! Ricardo and Clifford are punctual, fun and they go beyond making your day special they make it extraordinary!! From picking us up and dropping us off at the airport, to making sure we had hot beef patties in the middle of the ocean, and just making our group feel extra special is their specialty!! I will never use any other service in Jamaica but Amity Tours and Transfer!! If you want the real Jamaica experience you will always go with Ricardo and Clifford!! The Best!!

Date of experience: February 2021