“Everything we hoped it be”
other travellers have booked this property
The Jus' Beachy Living Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Jus' Beachy Living Room
Gorgeous living room from the back yard space
A very beach theme apartment.
Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
King bed with 100% cotton linens.
The Jus' Beachy  King Bedroom.
Another look..
A fantastic bathroom setting.
Clean, crisp linen for and comfortable shower stall.
The playground and park
Enjoy relaxing days by the infinity edge pool
Pull up lounge chairs and soak up the sun on he properties private white sand beach.
Jus' Beachy Apartment Block
Jus' Beachy conveniently located on the ground floor surrounded by a lush garden.
The entrance to Jus' Beachy in the 22 Freeport gated community.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
dek6689
Kansas City, Missouri
“Everything we hoped it be”
Reviewed 11 August 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

I definitely recommend this place. My wife and I live on the island and wanted a place to get away for a weekend before we traveled back to the USA for a few weeks. Serene was flexible with us, was extremely friendly and greeted us upon check in. The place is in a very secure upscale neighborhood and within walking distance of Hard Rock Cafe and just up the road from a nice grocery store if you don't want to eat out as much. Everything is as the pictures show. We will be coming back!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Just like home”
Reviewed 4 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

Every bit of the rental was just as pictured. Serene was not only welcoming to us upon arrival but was available any time we needed her. The unit was glorious and we have already booked our next stay.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Jus Relax”
Reviewed 26 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

This vacation property exceeded my expectations! The host, Serene, was very pleasant, she had a variety of complimentary snacks ready upon my arrival. The condo was brand new, very clean and modern and it had all the comforts of home: WiFi, air, cable, washer/dryer. I felt very safe at all times. I really enjoyed relaxing by infinity pool or taking in beautiful views of the marina. There was a nicely equipped gym, the community was very peaceful, and the on-site staff was friendly. Oh, I can't forget the sliding glass doors that opened completely to the very green and lush backyard. I loved every moment at "Jus Beachy" and can't wait to return very soon!!!

Management Response
26 Nov 2016
I'm very happy you enjoyed you're stay... You are welcome anytime available. See you soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing