12 people are viewing this hotel
US$533
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$532
Free cancellation until 21/08/03
Hotels.comUS$532
Agoda.comUS$533
Orbitz.comUS$532
All reviews boutique resort free laundry service room service small resort the general manager road noise jerk chicken uvc members ocean view master suite coco cafe r r spa services relaxing stay close to the airport lobby bar club mobay
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2021

To my dearest Zoëtry Montego Bay Jamaica family!

Thank you for AMAZING stay (5/24 - 5/28), aromatherapy throughout lobby, yoga/meditation mornings, soothing music to fall asleep by, waitstaff, cultural vendors and kindness received on my birthday.
From the onset, I felt 'safe' throughout the visit with health and safety guidelines in place. "Welcome Home" indeed. Beautiful
HONEST FEEDBACK: With the barrier of mask requirements to staff, there is a barrier of communication with guest. With above question I am unable to recall everyone of the beautiful soul that assisted during my stay. (e.g.: Front Desk, Concierge, Security Department, Bar, Restaurant, Cooking Team, Entertainment, Housekeeping, Public areas,
Spa, and Management) I WILL TRY - Justin, Leisha, Nadia, Janique, Kayla, Barbara and George but there were so many others! Please give staff name badges.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alisteer Nelson, Sales at Zoetry Montego Bay Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2021

Greetings Valued Guest,

The team at Zoetry Montego Bay expresses sincere gratitude for your kind comments regarding your recent pampering experience.

Our team takes pride in extending the warmest hospitality and is thrilled that you enjoyed your stay while basking in the amenities of the resort. We will also share your comments internally with the collaborators who further enhanced your vacation.

Once again, thank you kindly; and we look forward to welcoming you back HOME!

Reviewed 13 June 2021

The property is small and intimate. There were a few hiccuos here and there. The Spa was below average. The food was amazing! But the staff is were the place shines. Ms Nadia was awesome and responding to our needs and request. See Ms Barbara at the Lobby Bar for a good drink. Mellisa and Crystal at the Canoe restaurant were awesome. Tanille at the front desk checked on us everyday to make sure everything was good and if we needed anything. I think after reading everyone else's reviewes I had very high expectations that unfortunately were not meet. But overall it was okay.

Greetings Valued Guest,

The team at Zoetry Montego Bay expresses sincere gratitude for your comments regarding your recent stay experience.

Our team takes pride in extending the warmest hospitality and will use your comments to continuously develop and heighten our guests' experience.

Once again, thank you kindly!

Reviewed 12 June 2021

I have visited Jamaica several times and each time I enjoy myself. This time I stayed at Zoetry and the resort and staff was wonderful. Tanille went the extra mile in making sure I had everything I wanted and I’m so thankful to her. And the jerk chicken and Jerky Jo’s is amazing - thanks Tica

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank W1828LVerinb

Greetings Valued Guest,

Our team takes pride in extending the warmest hospitality and is thrilled that you enjoyed your stay while savoring our island-themed gastronomy. We will also share your comments internally with the collaborators who further enhanced your vacation.

Once again, thank you kindly; and we look forward to welcoming you back HOME

Reviewed 8 June 2021

Stayed at Zoetry for 4 nights/5 days and the services was great! Tanille vert helpful in answering my questions and directing me where I wanted to be. If you are looking for a real low key, relaxing, quiet place, then this is your resort. If you want something more lively with more music, then this is not it. I would've appreciated more authentic Jamaica flavors and meals. Overall, good stay!

1  Thank Esosa327
Alisteer Nelson, Sales at Zoetry Montego Bay Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2021

Greetings Valued Guest,

Our team takes pride in extending the warmest hospitality and is thrilled that you enjoyed your stay while basking in the services provided by the amazing staff.

Once again, thank you kindly; and we look forward to welcoming you back HOME!

Regards,
Alisteer

Reviewed 8 June 2021

Really bad stay there, the hotel is really old - moldy and broken down rooms - grounds not maintained at all and unsafe (ie nails coming up on boardwalk and hazardous) - unsanitary gym - lack of activity and entertainment - many more…

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank Piledy

Greetings Valued Guest,

The team at Zoetry Montego Bay expresses sincere gratitude for your comments regarding your recent vacation experience.

Our team takes pride in extending the warmest hospitality and regrets that this was not fulfilled for you. I have already shared your comments with the respective department heads who will implement corrective actions immediately.

Once again, our sincere apologies.

Regards,