13 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$559
Expedia.comUS$559
Orbitz.comUS$559
eDreamsUS$560
TravelocityUS$559
CheapTicketsUS$559
All reviews boutique resort free laundry service room service small resort the general manager road noise jerk chicken uvc members ocean view master suite coco cafe r r spa services relaxing stay close to the airport lobby bar club mobay
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 April 2021

From the minute we checked in with Kevin, until the minute the bus arrived and Tenille tried to talk us into staying longer (we wish!!), we had the most amazing time!! I never saw Melissa without a smile in her eyes, Crystal made sure our drinks at the pool and beach were always cold and full, Davia made each meal with her extra special - even went so far as having the chef make me some special Jamaican dishes off-menu for me to try at breakfast. Temez was an excellent server, and Caraca made our romantic dinner on the pier PERFECT!

And Tenille. There aren’t enough kind words for her. My husband had an earache - she helped us find medicine. We wanted to explore off property - she helped us arrange transportation. She checked on us daily, even once returning home to make sure our travel day had gone smoothly.

The property is fun! Smaller than some resorts on the island, but it is mighty. We kayaked, swam, floated, relaxed, ate, and drank our way through the perfect week. Just book it! You won’t regret it!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alisteer Nelson, Sales at Zoetry Montego Bay Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2021

Greetings Valued Guest,

The team at Zoetry Montego Bay expresses sincere gratitude for your kind comments regarding your recent pampering experience.

Our team takes pride in extending the warmest hospitality and is thrilled that you had the perfect week while basking in the resort's amenities.

Reviewed 13 April 2021 via mobile

What a great getaway during these times. From the moment we checked in with Arleene our club representative to the day we left we were treated with Such amazing service and felt at home.
The staff is beyond compare and would do anything to make your stay that much better !
The food was very good ! The room was so comfortable,clean and the AC was ice cold :)
Although the place is small it’s all you need.
Who wants to fight for chairs at the pool or wait hours for a drink ....I definitely recommend this place.I will return one day because we miss the staff already :(

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank K2125EOkens
Alisteer Nelson, Sales at Zoetry Montego Bay Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2021

Greetings Valued Guest,

Our team takes pride in extending the warmest hospitality and is thrilled that you enjoyed your stay while basking in the tranquil atmosphere.

Reviewed 12 April 2021

This resort is intimate and cozy. The staff is friendly and makes a point of knowing your name and room number by heart. As a smaller resort, it is easy to get to all the dining areas as well as the various amenities. The rooms are airy and beautiful. The views are amazing. If you want the all-inclusive experience, but on a more low key level, this place is your spot!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Greetings Valued Guest,

Our team takes pride in extending the warmest hospitality and is thrilled that you enjoyed your stay while basking in the resort's intimate and cozy ambiance.

Reviewed 11 April 2021

The Zoetry Montego Bay resort is a smaller resort with a relaxed, quiet atmosphere that we truly enjoyed. Our room was amazing with a view of the ocean that was just as amazing! The staff was top notch as well as the food. Tanille, the concierge, was top notch - always checking in and making sure we had everything we need from room services to day excursions. She even checked in with us to make sure we made it home safely! Other favorite staff members include Arleen, Terri Anne, Julia and Kyle - but they were ALL fantastic. The resort did an excellent job in following through on the 2021 cleaning protocols. A lot of water activities available (kayak, paddle board, snorkeling, etc). Overall a great vacation and we are hoping to visit again in the near future. Todd and Pam from Wisconsin -- see ya soon Jamaica and the Zoetry Staff - Ya Mon!

Date of stay: March 2021
Alisteer Nelson, Sales at Zoetry Montego Bay Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2021

Greetings Valued Guest,

Our team takes pride in extending the warmest hospitality and is thrilled that you enjoyed your stay in a quiet and picturesque atmosphere. The resort truly appreciates your kind comments about the staff, food, and overall amenities at the property.

We will also share your comments internally with the collaborators who further enhanced your vacation.

Reviewed 7 April 2021

Let me start by saying the property is lovely, the lobby smells fresh, and the hotel feels intimate. What prompts me to give such a poor review is due to the false advertising as it pertains to their food offerings. I have an allergy to food preservatives so dining out is often difficult for me in general, this is why we ended up choosing the Zoetry. Their website boasts of "fresh, natural, from scratch items" which seemed like it would give me the most options for a particular diet of any of the properties we considered. Upon arriving, we made my allergy aware to the head chef and asked him explicitly what I should avoid. "Basically nothing" was his response, he seemed so sure and confident in the quality of their items. I even specifically asked about the marinade for the afternoon jerk chicken, to which he said "everything is made fresh in house with herbs and spices and natural ingredients." Cut to, a few hours later when I'm eating this chicken and watch the griller pour a substance from a plastic jug onto the meat - this worried me considering I was already eating the food that was supposed to be made from scratch so I asked to see the jug and read the label. This was a generic "jerk" marinade that was bought in bulk and full of the preservatives that I was allergic to! We were irate and I was sick within the hour! It's one thing to be duped by their website but another to be outright lied to by the staff even after explaining there was an allergy involved. After an angered encounter with the chef and general manager following this incident, all of the niceties from the rest of the staff seemed to disappear and we'd become the "difficult" people. I was afraid to even eat the rest of the trip for fear of getting sick again. The disappointment of this whole thing ended up putting a dark cloud over our vacation and left a souring impression of the hotel chain as a whole.

Room tip: Spring for a room not facing the street. It's loud.
Date of stay: May 2020
2  Thank EmiA1989
Alisteer Nelson, Sales at Zoetry Montego Bay Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2021

Greetings Valued Guest,

The team at Zoetry Montego Bay expresses sincere gratitude for your comments regarding your recent pampering experience.

Our team takes pride in extending the warmest hospitality and regrets that this was not fulfilled for you. I have already shared your comments with the respective department heads who will implement corrective actions immediately.

Once again, our sincere apologies.