Travelocity
CheapTickets
Hotels.com
Reviews (1 679)
1 679 results
All reviews foam party rooftop bar techno music xhale club rick james room service altitude bar bare buns secrets beach butler service jacuzzi on the balcony secrets properties party atmosphere beach access hip hop secrets wild orchid pool party
Selected filters
458 - 463 of 1 679 reviews
Reviewed 24 June 2019

I love this hotel by far my favorite wish I lived there ,room services ,the cleanliness the decor and lights absolutely my fave place to be.The best party hotel the ambiance is perrrrrfffectttt can’t wait for my next trip

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BreathlessMB, Manager at Breathless Montego Bay Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2019

Dear OnAir05442355435,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback with us about your recent stay.

We are thrilled that you enjoyed our resort and the cleanliness and decor of your room. The staff will be happy to hear this.

We look forward to hosting you again very soon and thank you for choosing Breathless Montego Bay Resort & Spa!

Reviewed 24 June 2019

My stay at breathless was amazing. I had some of the best resort food ever and the activities were actually engaging for young and older adults with access to Secrets. The best part was being introduced to a taxi driver by one of the staff named Dane (+1876-482-6704). He is a super talented musician, fun and got us the best deals on souvenirs. Plus, he showed us round to all the best spots in Montego bay. He really became more like a friend. I would definitely give him a call for a safe, fun time.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Farida B

Dear Farida B,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We truly do appreciate your kind comments about the food and the staff will be happy to hear that you enjoyed it.

It is great to note also that you had an awesome experience with your driver and we are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 22 June 2019

I was just in Breathless Riviera Cancun two months ago, which was superb. This property did not compare. The room itself was nice, but you can tell that the building is a little older. The service was decent but nothing like Cancun. I do believe it is a cultural thing though. In Jamaica, people have a more laid back personality. At one of the lunch restaurants I stood for 10 minutes before anyone asked me if I'd like to be seated. I had a good time, but I just loved the one in Cancun better.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Erika T
BreathlessMB, Manager at Breathless Montego Bay Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2019

Dear Erika T,

Thanks for your feedback about your recent stay.

While we're happy that you loved your room, we're sorry to hear that we didn't meet your expectations.

I have made a note of your comments and we will use this feedback to ensure we make the necessary enhancements.

We hope that you will give us another opportunity to meet and even exceed your expectations in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 22 June 2019

I absolutely love this place. Everyone was so accommodating and nice. The room was amazing, not to mention we had the best butlers during our stay. Krishna and Leon made everything so easy and relaxing. Will definitely be back!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
BreathlessMB, Manager at Breathless Montego Bay Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2019

Hello Candace:

We are happy that you love it here at Breathless Montego Bay so much. Your comments about the room, attention of our staff and Butler service are greatly appreciated and we can't wait for you to return and enjoy this all again and again.

Thank you for your feedback!

Kind Regards,
Christina Smith

Reviewed 21 June 2019

This was are 2nd time staying at Breathless and our swim out room was beautiful. We always love to visit Dalbert the bartender at the rooftop bar and Tackeisha at the Bare Buns Grill at the beach. We also want to thank all the staff/family that made our trip wonderful including Dameon, Blue, Sami Jo, Carlos, ZaZa, Timon, Bryan, Marlon (Rooster), Chase our great Butler and our wonderful UVC Rep Antoinette. We also want to say a special thank you to all our friends and family located across the bridge at Secrets. A big thank you to Sheldon who took care of us at our fabulous romantic dinner. Make sure you check out the Reggae Love show on Friday nights at Secrets. It is awesome! If you are looking at traveling off the resorts we highly recommend visiting Ahhh Ras Natango Gallery & Gardens. Joe Cool Taxi offers great rates for excursions and airport transfers. Ask for Mervin for your driver, but all their drivers are great.

I do have to say that I agree with others and wish there was more Reggae music played at all the pools. See you all in Late August!

Jeff and Kathleen

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BreathlessMB, Manager at Breathless Montego Bay Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2019

Dear Jeff W,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback with us and for rating us so highly; we certainly do appreciate this very much.

We're quite happy that our resort has been your resort of choice for a second time. We will be sure to let all the staff mentioned know that they helped to make your stay a wonderful one.

Thank you once again for choosing Breathless Montego Bay Resort & Spa and we looking forward to hosting you again very soon!