“Amazing Getaway”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Toronto, Canada
“Amazing Getaway”
Reviewed 25 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed at this apartment for a week and we loved it. Firstly, the photos are a spot on and the place was exactly as pictured. There is A/C in both the bedroom and living room and the washer/dryer was really convenient to have. The property is gated and everyone was super friendly. Akeem (owners associate) met us and he was amazing!! He was very helpful and always available to answer my questions. We had no issues with the water or power going out as Jamaica is notorious for and overall I will definitely be returning and recommending this place to others. Thanks for the stay!

Ms P
“Refreshing”
Reviewed 2 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Kayon is a gracious host and when I walked into the apartment, the energy felt good and looked exactly like the photos.

I was very happy with the facilities and would gladly stay again.

A TripAdvisor Member
“No. 10”
Reviewed 25 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Kayon was an attentive and pleasant host, he was always a phone call or text away to deal with any enquiry we had.
The apartment looked just like the photos, modern, clean, comfortable and secure.
We will definitely stay here next time we visit Jamaica, that's if it hasn't been taken already.

kyandi k
“Great home away from home!!!”
Reviewed 10 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

I stayed at this apartment in July and September 2016. I had such a wonderful and relaxing experience the first time around that I decided to stay there again. The apartment is just as pictured - nice and cozy. The complex is small, quiet, and secure (gated). The host Kayon was great, he stayed around to make sure that I was comfortable with everything before leaving; and was always available for inquiries I had after he left.
I will definitely stay there again!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
andrea043
new york
“Excellent Stay”
Reviewed 4 March 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

I came across this vacation rental while browsing online. Jamaica is a second home for me, and I usually stay there with friends and family. This was my first experience staying at a vacation rental and it was everything I expected it to be and more. Kayon M, the owner, was extremely pleasant and professional, he greeted me and was very helpful in providing information about the amenities of the rental, as well as a few places nearby for M100 Casino, TGIF, Bob Marley Musuem, Devon House, etc. The location was central to many great attractions for both tourists and locals.

The apartment looked exactly as it did in the online photos. The kitchen was well equipped with a fridge, microwave, stove, utensils, and a kettle, which saved a lot on costs since I could prepare my own meals. The security was top notch and very well gated and secured. The bathroom was spotless, and very clean. Internet and telephone was also available. The apartment was also equipped with a Smart TV and updated tech. The location of the apartment was close to many restaurants and grocery stores. Kayon also assured that I experienced no problems during my stay, and she was very easy to get into contact with. Overall the stay was excellent, and trust that I will be going back there for future travels. Keep up the great work.

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing