“Colorkid CA”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Main Entrance - Keycard Access Only
Our 24hrs Security Gate
Our 24hrs Security Gate
Local Shopping Centre
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dean W
“Colorkid CA ”
Reviewed 10 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

Wow! Where do I start. I want to immenisively say my entrance into this apartment was a breath taking moment, after such a long trip. They pull out all the stops and my expectations was met on all levels. I'm expressing the highest level of comfort away from home to home. I never felt that I was on vacation the management team are fantastic and I would like to get a big shout out to Renee, she was on point to engage with all my queries. What this Cozy Haven Apartment had to offer was a sense of security.. YES! The security level of this comfortable apartment had everything you could ask for, the moment you enter the complex you could tell your in a safe nest the entire property was clean, the apartment it self OMG! MI CYAN TALK UNUH NEED TO COME AND EXPERIENCE IT PEOPLE IT TUN UP.... I am currently making arrangement for my second visit here for December.

Oniel T
“Mr”
Reviewed 30 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

This place was the perfect getaway, it is close to all major hubs, yet secluded for peace and quiet. The staff was amazing as well, and the welcome was wonderful with a basket full of Jamaica fruits and snacks. Love it!!

Kwasi007
Ottawa, Canada
“Excellent Place To Stay”
Reviewed 15 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

I spent 4 days at the Cozy Haven in Oaklands upon my visit to Kingston and I must say it was an awesome experience. The caretaker, Ms. Renee was prompt in meeting me at the apartment upon my arrival from the airport. She also treated to some traditional Jamaican snacks upon arrival and the rooms were so clean and well-kept. I even had the opportunity to speak to Marsha, all the way up in England, who ensured that all was well throughout my stay. The Oaklands neighborhood is also very safe and secure. Thanks to the gating community staff. I will definitely stay at Cozy Havens again upon my next trip to Kingston, Jamaica!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
jackson09...
London, United Kingdom
“lovely quiet getaway”
Reviewed 7 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

The service that Marsha provided was second to none she emailed me further details before my arrival and even graced me with a call. The apartment was lovely and clean and just as described in the pictures. I loved the snug living room the location was superb with supermarkets and eateries less than 5 minutes away and if you wanted to go shopping Halfway Tree is just a stone through away in a car.

The location of this apartment and how clean it is just completed an already perfect holiday Thank you again Marsha I will defo stay here again xx

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: cleaness
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Prince U
St. John's, Antigua
“Excellent”
Reviewed 8 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

I spent five days at Cozy Haven on Constant Spring Road, Kingston Jamaica. It was a memorable experience. Renee, the house keeper was very friendly. The Apartment was sparkling clean and loaded with household items. Pots, dishes, spices, etc.,

Oh, I forgot. I was welcomed with a fruit and snacks basket.

Cozy Haven apartment is situated in a well-guarded, gated community, surrounded by shopping plaza, grocery store, barber shop, saloon etc.

My stay was like home away from home. Big screen TV, A/C and Wi-Fi internet made my stay much more communicable to my family back home.

Pablo, the taxi driver was very considerate and reasonable.

Thanks Marsha for everything, hoping to visit again soonest.

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing