“Great Apartment , Location and Service”
other travellers have booked this property
Bedroom Living
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bedroom
Living
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

clewis201...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Apartment , Location and Service ”
Reviewed 21 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

This was the first time I stayed at a vacation rental while visiting Jamaica . The experience was amazing. The apartment felt warm and cozy giving me the perfect home away from home experience . Before I booked my stay the owner, Mr Wayne M . answered all my questions and provided me exceptional customer service . When I met with Mr. Wayne he was professional and welcoming . The pictures online and listed amenities are exactly what you will receive. The apartment is extremely comfortable , clean, and Central located in New Kingston . I would definitely recommend this apartment and I am looking for to my next booking .
PS . Mr . Wayne thank you for welcoming snacks . It brought back childhood memories . I Enjoyed Champs!! !

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing