“It was breathtaking”
other travellers have booked this property
part of living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
part of living room
kitchen
bed room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

QueenV197...
Hartford, Connecticut
“It was breathtaking”
Reviewed 22 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015

I arrive in the evening,and was introduced to Miss Andrea, the owner, she greet me with a pleasant smile that lights up the room. I enter my room and the first thing that I saw was a basket of goodies waiting for me, the place was immaculate, the location was safe and very secure, the property was excellent, I admire her garden alot especially her orchids. She comes by to check up on me to see if I need anything or if everyting is ok . Her service was out of this world, I had everything that I could ask for, wifi, cable, hot water, AC,, pots and pans so I could cook and 2 lovely Peacock, Paul and Paula that I admires so much. And last but not lease is the mangoes, I enjoy picking them up in the morning when they falls off the trees. Miss Andrea I love everything about your property, and you will Deffinetly see me again. Thank you.

Liked best: Everything especially her Orchids
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
snssk
New York City, New York
“You have just met your extended family”
Reviewed 11 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

This vacation home is the place you want to be when you are away from your home and family. Mrs Ragbeir the owner, she is the perfect person you would want to be around. I knew that from the first phone call and conversation we had over the phone when i was trying to make my reservation. She is the most friendliest, warm, loving, caring and most sociable person i ever met in a long time. When I first arrived on October 16th, the apartment was still occupied because I came on a very early flight so the tenants were still there.she offered me a room in her personal home for a several hours until she prepare the apartment or to stay the night if i wanted to which was very accommodating. I ended moving over that afternoon. The place was extremely clean, smells very nice and fresh for my entire 4 night stay. It comes with 2 televisions, WiFi, cable, air condition controlled at the right temperature. She ensures that snacks and drinks are readily available upon arrival. Mrs Ragbier is always available if you need her and she makes sure that you are comfortable, happy and enjoying your entire stay everyday. I met her mom, husband and children they are a wonderful family. If i needed to get around by transportation she makes all the arrangements for taxi and make sure you are safe. She even comes around to check if you are OK if she haven't seen you round and about, which i think is a good thing. She is like family. Last but not least I have to mention her bedroom curtains are so dark that makes the room so comfortable that you would sleep all day long without knowing it's daylight. Overall Mrs Ragbier is an EXCELLENT host and I highly recommend staying at her place to anyone who is looking for a warm safe and comfortable place to stay.

Travelling group: Solo
Dexann R
“True home away from home in Kingston, Jamaica”
Reviewed 8 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

If you are looking for somewhere safe, comfortable and beautiful to stay in Kingston; you have found it. The cottage provided is extremely affordable and more than worth the price. It is clean and spacious, comes with 2 televisions, WiFi, cable, air condition and Mrs Ragbeir ensures that you are happy and comfortable every day. Mrs Ragbeir, the owner is perhaps the most friendly person i have ever met and she goes out of her way to ensure your comfort whether it is by arranging transportation for you or ensuring there are snacks and drinks on arrival as well as toiletries and other necessities.
I stayed at the cottage for 3 nights with my mother and we were both extremely pleased; I decied to extend my trip and though she was booked up she ensured that she found somewhere else for my mom and I to stay and even opened her own house up to my family if the other guest house did not come through. She is an EXCELLENT host and this cottage is a great place to stay. I will be staying there every time I go to Jamaica in the future and recommend it to anyone looking for a safe, comfortable peaceful stay in Jamaica.
You can either rent a taxi or take a 5 minute walk to public transportation to get around Kingston. It is a beautiful place and surely one of the best in Kingston, Jamaica.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Friendliness of the host and condition of the property
Travelling group: Other
Mila S
“Most amazing home away from home”
Reviewed 3 November 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Myself and my husband were in desperate need of accommodation for our short trip away. We saw pictures of Andreas 1 bedroom cottage online and decided to give a call to see if it was available. We got her first time and she was very helpful and gave us a brief description of what to expect. We decided to go for it as it sounded like everything we were looking for and more. On arrival to the cottage we were greeted by our lovely host Andrea and her husband. We were shown around and given our keys. The cottage was exactly as described on the net, we were very impressed, it had all the amenities and everything we needed to accommodate us for our stay. Andrea was so kind and helpful and made us feel totally at home. We will definitely return here without a doubt.

Liked best: Everything.
Liked least: Having to leave.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Marlon S
London, United Kingdom
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 2 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

I would firstly like to thank Andria and her family for a very pleasant stay in her home. We arrived quite late into Kingston which we thought would be a problem but Andria reassured us that it was ok what ever time we arrived which was very pleasing. From day one we felt comfortable which is always something you worry about when staying abroad. I would recommend this place to anyone wishing to stay in the Kingston area. Thanks for a wonderful pleasant stay and see you soon

marlon swaby

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing