“Lovely”
other travellers have booked this property
part of living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
part of living room
kitchen
bed room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

KeishaMM
earth
“Lovely”
Reviewed 28 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

I stayed for 15 days, & it was just lovely. The rental looks exactly as advertised; it's a converted part of Andria's home. Has everything you could need: fridge, microwave, kettle, coffee maker, bedroom is air conditioned. The grounds are lovely, lots of flowers & trees. It's in a nice neighbourhood, with good security. Andria & her family were great hosts, her husband & son met me at the airport so I could follow them back to the house (I rented a car), & she even found me another apartment when my stay was unexpectedly extended (unfortunately, she had another renter already scheduled). I was in Kingston for conferences, & I definitely plan to stay here again next year.

Travelling group: Solo
Tiffany B
Kansas City, Missouri
“Perfect place to be! I loved it!!!”
Reviewed 22 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

My fiance and me checked in to the apartment late September 12th around 8pm. We were met at the door by the owner with a smile. The grounds were VERY well kept, the garden area is very beautiful. The room is a great size for a couple! Hot water, air conditioning, full size refrigerator, cable, WI-Fi and dishes are in the apartment! We stayed at the apartment for 4 days and also had our wedding in the garden! The wedding was very affordable and beautiful, the flowers bloom in the morning! The owners didn't bother us, we had our on space and privacy! I recommend this place to EVERYONE! It was peaceful, good neighborhood and close to a lot of food places and attractions! I LOVED IT!!!!! I can't wait to come back! They don't normally do weddings but they did it for us and we are deeply grateful and appreciate it to the fullest! We even stayed an extra night!

Liked best: Everything!!!!!!
Liked least: Nothing!!!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Nastassia...
“Enchanted oasis in Kingston Jamaica.”
Reviewed 9 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

The best of both worlds...the heart of the city; close and convenient yet tranquil and serene. The Ragbears are an easy going friendly bunch. A home away from home.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Andres S
“Jamaica! Hospitality and kindness, a way of Life :)”
Reviewed 3 September 2014 for a stay in July 2014

First time travellers to Kingston Jamaica for my partner and I, our anniversary could not have turned out any more special than it already did.....even before landing into the country our vacation owner Andria, made us feel welcomed and excited to visit Jamaica! Once landed Andria and her family was thoughtful enough to even suggest to meet us at the airport, however we purchased a rental car, which something i recommend if you really want to get off the beaten track and explore the whole island.
In kingston, even though the city was abit run down, Andria's vacation property was quiet and she made us feel safe and secure. With lovely private room, comfortable bedding and with bathroom and kitchen and of course Air Conditioning, the surrounding of the property was also great lots of vegetation every morning ild wake up and step at the front just to view the yard. Andria was nice enough to give us some of her home grown mangoes!
Staying in kingston only for a few days we explored a few touristy places, but more better since we had the car to travel and see areas that many tourists would not know about...eg. Hellshire Beach..where we met many locals and tried very traditional cooking...
RECOMMEND if you want to try great local cuisine in Kingston SCOTCHIES is the place..only 10mins drive from the vacation rental...serving great JERK meats and local veggies..my fav was jerk pork and Bammy fruit as a side order and very reasonably priced
Unfortunate that we only stayed a few days, my partner really wished we could of stayed longer in Kingston, but definately be back in the near future....
Andria and her lovely family suprised us with a lovely Anniversary card which was very thoughtful and helped us explore much of the city in so little time
What a lovely family and a lovely stay in Kingston
Thankyou

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: comfort and privacy
Liked least: hot and humid weather in July
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Br-eye-J
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“An Oasis”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 for a stay in March 2014

I stayed here for about a week in March and this place was like a quiet Oasis, yet close to everywhere in Kingston. This apartment was very spacious with great amenities. For those who might be a bit reticent about Kingston because of security concerns, rest at ease as the remote control security gate provides ample protection.

Adria and her mother (I didn't get to meet her husband) made me feel like family. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who wants to be in the thick of things, yet have a place to rest and recuperate before heading out again - a real Oasis!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Andria's warmth and friendliness
Liked least: What's not to like?
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing