“Luxurious Getaway in Kingston”
other travellers have booked this property
Take a dip in the pool or entertain in the large gazebo Play a round of tennis or take a tennis lesson
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Take a dip in the pool or entertain in the large gazebo
Play a round of tennis or take a tennis lesson
The lobby provides a quiet sitting area
Electronic keypad provides secure access to the condo
The unit overlooks the quiet and serene courtyard just off the lobby
Enjoy preparing meals in the well appointed gourmet kitchen
The living room exits to the patio which overlooks the treed and pristine landscaped grounds
Open concept view from the patio
The first bedroom offers a queen sized bed and ensuite washroom
The first bedroom includes ensuite bathroom
Our Rainshower showers offer shoulder-to-shoulder rain spray, a perfect beginning or end to your day
The second bedroom is bright and airy and offers a view of the courtyard below
The bathrooms provide a peaceful and spa-like atmosphere
Revitalize your mind, body and soul with an exhilarating shower
Lime Cay, a small island just off the coast is only 45 minutes away
Take a day trip to Ocho Rios and climb Dunn's River Falls
Rafting on the world famous Blue Lagoon
Reach Falls in Portland is only an hour and half away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
gemma232
Windsor, Canada
“Luxurious Getaway in Kingston”
Reviewed 22 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Great time staying at this place. At first I thought a in city vacation in Kingston would be boring and uneventful. The condo was close to shopping, banking and a short distance from sight seeing attractions. The place was excellently maintained and the chef service was incredible! With the wi-fi and netflix it really felt like home. We took advantage of the rental car service and were able to see the entire city and the sights. We will be back!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Rain shower heads, safety and proximity to town
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
31 May 2015
Thank you for staying with us Gemma232! I am glad you enjoyed your visit to Kingston and that and I am pleased that we were able to contribute to that experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
acmacrae
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Home Away From Home”
Reviewed 6 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

I travel to Kingston reguarly and have stayed at various apartments and condos throughout Kingston. At this point, I will no longer have to worry about finding a second home there. From check-in to check-out Shanika made the process simple and easy. Shanika did a fantastic job as concierge making sure there was no issues. I made a request while there to be able to watch a pay-per-view boxing match and that was accomodated right away. My only regeret was not taking advantage of the services she offered like food shopping prior to my arrival. Tammy was the house keeper and the job she did was right on par with rest of the stay. My understanding was that she would have even done some cooking for me but my schedule was not condusive to arranging that. The condo itself is fantastic; the pictures do not do it justice! The home is tastefully decorated and has just about all the same conveniences as my own home. From the grounds to the interior the complex is top notch. The gated complex has a 24 hour attendant at the gate so for those that are worried about security being an issue, rest assured it is not. I will be returning to Kingston in June and I can only hope that this condo is available. Thanks again Tammy, Shanika, and Damion. Looking forward to my next stay.

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
7 May 2015
Hi Acmacrae!

Thank you for the glowing review! It was a pleasure hosting you and we look forward to your next visit!
Venisha L
“Home away from home !!!”
Reviewed 6 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

My family and I had an amazing time !!!
we were delighted with the rental, it was clean and homey.... thanks to Shanika- she made us felt VERY welcome and to Tammy for her daily hard work. We have already spread the news of how amazing this place is.
We'll definitely be back.

Thanks Again

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
15 Apr 2015
It was a pleasure having you Venisha L!! We are glad that you had an amazing time and were delighted with the condo! Thank you for spreading the word and we look forward to hosting you again soon!!
Gvenda777
Rugby, United Kingdom
“I'm so glad I picked this awesome place”
Reviewed 28 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

I and other 3 friends stayed for 4 nights and highly recommend this place to everyone who come to the Kingston for the first time like us. The place is outstanding clean, SAFE, quite and very comfortable especially superb modern kitchen and home appliances. Shanika the host is a star and was very helpful and she checked daily over the courtesy phone whether everything is OK. Love this place and will definitely stay again.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Friends
15 Apr 2015
Thank you for your review Gvenda777!! We appreciate the recommendation! Our door is always open for when you wish to visit again!
Angela C
“”
Reviewed 14 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

I really had a wondetful time My host was exceptional. I personally appreciated the courtesy phone. The only negative aspect of my stay was that it was too short. Thanks guys for your hospitality. See you soon.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
15 Jan 2015
Angela, I am glad you had a wonderful time! We hope to see you again soon as well.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing