“Lovely Brunch”

Tea Tree Creperie @80LMR
Ranked #13 of 236 Restaurants in Kingston
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Tea Tree Creperie is a Cordon Bleu style eatery & the first of its kind in Jamaica. We opened our first store in December, 2011 on Hillcrest Avenue in Kingston and have won the hearts and stomachs of many a gourmand. Though we specialize in incredible crepes, we offer a tantalizing menu of classic breakfast, hearty dinner, gluten-free as well as vegan delights, delicious desserts, quiche, salads, Blue Mountain coffee drinks, blended and specialty drinks, full late night bar, top shelf offerings and many more hearty goodies by Chef Maree.
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our brunch at Tee Tree recently. A variety of dishes were ordered by everyone, and all were happy with their selections. The drinks were nice too ( try the lemonad - different and refreshing - my friend had to pass it around for everyone to sample!)
Will definitely come again!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

They offer great crepes including my favorite, the marlin crepe and also breakfast delights.

Great spot for Sunday brunch with the family.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Its a lovely restaurant. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone!
The food is amazing and yummy.
The service is exceptional.
Lovely place for lunch dates and even dinner dates. It has a nice vibe. And you can chose if you want to sit inside or outside.

I came here for my birthday get together and i was treated amazingly.

I would DEFINITELY go again!

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

I travel to Kingston regularly for business and this is the best food of the trip and on the top of any food I've eaten there.
They variety of crepes (sweet and savory) was impressive. For my savory crepe I chose the chicken cordon blue. It was a perfect mix of ingredients and perfectly prepared. My associate ordered the beef stroganoff (which I tasted) and it was also amazing. For the sweet crepe we chose to share the banana cream crepe. Indescribably amazing was my first thought. Fresh Jamaican bananas, fresh custard sprinkled with coconut. Perfection. Even though the savory crepe was large we completed the banana cream crepe.

Carrie S, Owner at Tea Tree Creperie @80LMR, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Oh, Claudette, you warm my heart <3 :)
Beautiful review! So, so happy you're so happy. We're launching our new menu soon with all the classics and a bunch of new awesomeness. See you next time! Safe travels..

Big up from Carrie, Maree & the whole crew

Reviewed 2 January 2018

I had supper here last Autumn and the Crepe was amazing as well as the staff. I only had one issue and that was with the accidental over-charging of my card, however the owner had it sorted out with the bank in a few quick days.

Carrie S, Owner at Tea Tree Creperie @80LMR, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Hey Marc!

So, so glad that you enjoyed your visit! We try our best for our customers, every time. I remember the card incident... glad it worked out. Thanks again.

Big up from Carrie, Maree & the whole crew