“The most amazing Jerk this side of Portland ... no doubt about it ”

Chateau 7 Gourmet Jerk Centre
Ranked #15 of 224 Restaurants in Kingston
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Description: Chateau 7 is jamaica's first and only Gourmet Jerk Centre, specializing in original recipes of traditional dishes revved up with incredible, unique flavours. In January 2017 Chateau 7 was one of only two restaurants in Jamaica recommended by the NEW YORK TIMES in its article "52 Places to go in 2017" - See #24 Menu includes Jerk Conch, Ackee and Saltfish Fritters, Pot Roast Jerk Pork, Jerk Chicken and of course, Jerk Wild Hog.
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

I usually write about sit down restaurants but this place is one of the few “roadside” jerk pits in Kingston that has now become part of my regular eateries.

Firstly everything on the menus is excellent so bring your appetite and your family’s sense of culinary adventure if this is going to be your first foray into topical Jamaica Jerk and try a bit of everything !

My favorite you ask ? Well Jerk Pot Pork.. there is nothing better in my opinion!

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Been here twice so far, the pine ginger drinks are fresh and I've never had juice from Ethiopian apples.
The sounds and smells had me sitting next to the window soaking in the vibes...
come to find out the person who cooked the best jerk I've had is the ORIGINAL QUEEN OF DANCEHALL Lady Patra!!!! Amazing person, amazing vibes and sexy food!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Curiosity got me to visit this spot. I heard a lot of good things about the food, I know the owner and I felt for a different menu.
I was not disappointed, the atmosphere was rustic and welcoming, as were the staff. The food was not the typical jerk, there was a difference with the flavor and texture of my chicken, the side-orders were as if I was getting served from my own kitchen at home.
A must visit for me again.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

There is a valid reason why Chateau 7 has such good reviews... the food is GOOD !

Spotted this place on our way back from Portland earlier in the week and decided we would try it for Saturday lunch. Just the two of us with takeout for the kids.

We ordered the Jerk Chicken, Pork, Jerk Pot Pork, bammies, breadfruit and plantains.... oh I forgot about the natural juices ... I guess we were hungry !

Everything was spectacular so much so that we decided to order an extra to-go for a friend who is in his own words a Connaisseur of good Jerk.

We will definitely be back !

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

OMG....
The best soups ever!
The jerk conch, very tender and flavourful!
The Customer Service warm and friendly!
I recommend this quaint stop a 100 times over❤❤