“Happy Birthday BB!”

BB's Crabback
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in St. George's
Price range: US$13 - US$48
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, View, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2018

After a morning of sailing we went to BB's for a late lunch of local island food. It was just terrific! It's on the harbor and we sat at a table overlooking the water where we saw tons of sea urchins moving around. BEST Pina Colada ever-made with coconut ice cream! Among our group we tried the Crabback, the goat curry, whole fish, shrimp and it was all very good-not too spicy but just right amount of tasty seasonings. The whole fish (which I think was red snapper) was my choice for the dish of the day.

After the lunch crowd thinned out, we noticed some of the staff and what looked like family members putting out food and a birthday cake. Turns out it was BB's birthday! We got to spend a little bit of his special day with him and a very attentive staff there. And of course, we all got to sign the wall to say we were there!

1  Thank Vanessa W
Write a ReviewReviews (1 163)

19 - 23 of 1 163 reviews

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

went here for a snack after walking around and had to try the Crabback! it was so good I wanted another one. had a side of plantains and a pina colada. definitely worth it and i’d go back if I could!

Reviewed 13 July 2018

We had lunch at B.B. and the good was very good. I had the curried goat and it was very tasty. My son had the daily catch and again very well prepared. My wife is a vegetarian and BB offered some very good options. We sat by the water front and the service was good. Will be back again.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Ok restaurant. The famous crabback did not make a big impression on us, but overall it was a great dinner.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

The service was very good. The staff was extremely accommodating. The walls are covered in writing - from patrons that have visited the restaurant. This makes for an nice touch - leaving a message for all to see. I loved it.