“crabback!”

BB's Crabback
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in St. George's
Price range: US$13 - US$48
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, View
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

went here for a snack after walking around and had to try the Crabback! it was so good I wanted another one. had a side of plantains and a pina colada. definitely worth it and i’d go back if I could!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 171)

28 - 32 of 1 171 reviews

Reviewed 13 July 2018

We had lunch at B.B. and the good was very good. I had the curried goat and it was very tasty. My son had the daily catch and again very well prepared. My wife is a vegetarian and BB offered some very good options. We sat by the water front and the service was good. Will be back again.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Ok restaurant. The famous crabback did not make a big impression on us, but overall it was a great dinner.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

The service was very good. The staff was extremely accommodating. The walls are covered in writing - from patrons that have visited the restaurant. This makes for an nice touch - leaving a message for all to see. I loved it.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Ate hear one evening during our recent holiday. I had the curry goat and my wife had the jerk chicken - both were tasty, well spiced and came with rice and peas served in a bamboo pot.
Couldn’t fault the food or the service all at a reasonable price.