“Warm welcoming restaurant.”

BB's Crabback
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in St. George's
Price range: US$13 - US$48
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, View
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2018

The service was very good. The staff was extremely accommodating. The walls are covered in writing - from patrons that have visited the restaurant. This makes for an nice touch - leaving a message for all to see. I loved it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 169)

29 - 33 of 1 169 reviews

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Ate hear one evening during our recent holiday. I had the curry goat and my wife had the jerk chicken - both were tasty, well spiced and came with rice and peas served in a bamboo pot.
Couldn’t fault the food or the service all at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Last Monday we stopped here for lunch. What a gem this place is! The lunch special was creole fish (mahi) or chicken served with peas and rice and plantains and a small salad. Plenty of food and what delicious food it was! The fish was prepared with a tandoori seasoning that was extraordinary. We couldn't place the flavor at first so we asked the chef and then we hugged her! It was that good! If you go to Port Louis DO NOT miss BB's. And have a rum punch. I don't usually like rum punch because it's too sweet but these were not. All of it simply delish!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We were not disappointed by our visit to BB's. The food was beyond our imagination. You MUST get the signature Crabback dish (I'm dreaming of it now!). The flavors are delectable, fresh, and will have you wanting a nap on the beach while you pat your belly. Don't forget to sign the wall because you want to mark your presence where food reins supreme!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Being from the Uk I saw an article in the Metro. Marco Pierre claimed it to be his favourite place to eat away from home. I had my holiday booked already so added this to my list of places to visit.
He was indeed correct. This dish ‘Meaty Mia’ was incredible. Well presented, full of flavour, substantial portion but maintained a visual simplicity. I’m here for 2 weeks will definitely return before I leave.