“Dinner”

Ranked #12 of 73 Restaurants in St. George's
Price range: US$17 - US$65
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Expanded and refurbished in September 2009, The Aquarium Restaurant has a stylish yet relaxed atmosphere, right on Magazine Beach with stunning ocean views. Fresh cocktails or lunch under palm trees, fine dining, relaxed lounging… a breezy dining room with two seawater aquariums, bamboo railings and leather couches, a river-stone lounge bar with funky rattan furniture, a new Koi-pond and waterfall from the natural cliff. Local fish carvings and 3D paintings reflect the tropical underwater scenery.
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

great atmosphere, delicious food and amazing drinks! service was a little slow but the whole island seems to be a little laid back so knowing that, it was good.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

The website says they open at 11. I arrived around 11:30. I walked in & the employees were getting things ready for the day in the darkened restaurant. As I approached I asked if the restaurant was open, yes it was. I was told I could sit any where. I chose a great table right by the beach. I was brought a menu & told the kitchen was ready so food orders couldn’t be placed until 12. I was able to order a drink then & waitress returned at 11:52 to take my food order. The view is amazing. I really enjoyed the view! The food & drinks were also very good. The service was not up to par for the location or food provided.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I went here with a friend to grab lunch on the way to the more popular Grand Anse, but the vibe and beach were so nice we stayed for hours! Sunday BBQ at The Aquarium is a must do; great music, people and food.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Romantic settings, nice ambiance, great view. Only downside was the cats that were roaming around (granted it was kind of late) but they took me by surprise. As a New Yorker - any animals in a restaurant is automatic grounds for concern and health code violation, but it is an outdoor restaurant in the Caribbean and they go by different rules. The cats didn't bother us nor take away from the foods/drinks. All that aside I would go back.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

JUst got back from the supposedly brilliant Sunday afternoon with live band. Yes the setting is nice, pity the staff were not! What a bunch if unfriendly, sneering ladies. Ordered a couple of the most tasteless watered down cocktails ever and hoped to enjoy the band.
Couldn't wait to leave, do not believe the hype about this place and find an authentic and friendly beach side establishment elsewhere.