“Dominican Airport Transfers”

Dominican Airport Transfers (DAT)
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: 'We offer an experience that goes beyond just driving'. Dominican Airport Transfers (DAT) offers Private transfers, Luxury VIP transfers, wheelchair accessible transfers and Tours. DAT covers all tourist areas and airports throughout the Dominican Republic. Get your quote online.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Fabulous! Booked online, they sent a text the day before to confirm. Our flight was an hour and a half late but our driver Pedro Del Rosario was still there holding a sign with our name on it. They sent a brand new Chevy Suburban equipped with wifi and dinks. Our ride was quick and smooth and Pedro was very professional and friendly. Highly recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (4 290)
All reviews
"friendly driver"
in 20 reviews
"round trip transfer"
in 20 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 29 reviews
"great driver"
in 21 reviews
"dominican republic"
in 77 reviews

1 031 - 1 035 of 4 290 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Had a wonderful experience with Dominican Airport Transfers! Had WiFi on our ride to the resort and back to the airport. Van and car were clean and had AC. Thank you to our wonderful drivers Pasqual, Ramon, and Fernando!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The best transfer service I have experienced anywhere. Friendly courteous drivers. On time, clean vehicles, they even have wifi!.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

This is my 5th time to DR, using Hotel tranfers every time. I will NOT be doing that any longer after scheduling DAT. Private transfer. They were waiting at the taxi line with a clipboard with my name printed out. Easy to find. Clean cars with wifi. I got TEXT confirmation as well as email 1 day prior BEFORE my trip and BEFORE the day I left. Absolute professional company, nice drivers, and a pleasure to use. My drivers were extremely nice and friendly, Joan Berroa and Awado, and I would certainly request either driver again. Fantastic way to get to your hotel, and again this is my 5th time to the DR.

Don't fret. Use this service over the Hotel's.