“Dominican Airport Transfers”

Dominican Airport Transfers (DAT)
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: DAT offers punta cana airport transfers, punta cana private transfers, luxury VIP transfers, punta cana wheelchair accessible transfers. DAT covers all tourist areas in Dominican Republic.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fabulous! Booked online, they sent a text the day before to confirm. Our flight was an hour and a half late but our driver Pedro Del Rosario was still there holding a sign with our name on it. They sent a brand new Chevy Suburban equipped with wifi and dinks. Our ride was quick and smooth and Pedro was very professional and friendly. Highly recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (3 476)
All reviews
"immigration forms"
in 41 reviews
"return trip"
in 132 reviews
"highly recommend this service"
in 35 reviews
"these guys"
in 49 reviews

288 - 292 of 3 476 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a wonderful experience with Dominican Airport Transfers! Had WiFi on our ride to the resort and back to the airport. Van and car were clean and had AC. Thank you to our wonderful drivers Pasqual, Ramon, and Fernando!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The best transfer service I have experienced anywhere. Friendly courteous drivers. On time, clean vehicles, they even have wifi!.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is my 5th time to DR, using Hotel tranfers every time. I will NOT be doing that any longer after scheduling DAT. Private transfer. They were waiting at the taxi line with a clipboard with my name printed out. Easy to find. Clean cars with wifi. I got TEXT confirmation as well as email 1 day prior BEFORE my trip and BEFORE the day I left. Absolute professional company, nice drivers, and a pleasure to use. My drivers were extremely nice and friendly, Joan Berroa and Awado, and I would certainly request either driver again. Fantastic way to get to your hotel, and again this is my 5th time to the DR.

Don't fret. Use this service over the Hotel's.