“Efficient, friendly and good on the budget....”

Dominican Airport Transfers (DAT)
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: DAT offers punta cana airport transfers, punta cana private transfers, luxury VIP transfers, punta cana wheelchair accessible transfers. DAT covers all tourist areas in Dominican Republic.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The best transfer service I have experienced anywhere. Friendly courteous drivers. On time, clean vehicles, they even have wifi!.

Write a ReviewReviews (3 473)
All reviews
"immigration forms"
in 41 reviews
"return trip"
in 132 reviews
"highly recommend this service"
in 35 reviews
"these guys"
in 49 reviews

287 - 291 of 3 473 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is my 5th time to DR, using Hotel tranfers every time. I will NOT be doing that any longer after scheduling DAT. Private transfer. They were waiting at the taxi line with a clipboard with my name printed out. Easy to find. Clean cars with wifi. I got TEXT confirmation as well as email 1 day prior BEFORE my trip and BEFORE the day I left. Absolute professional company, nice drivers, and a pleasure to use. My drivers were extremely nice and friendly, Joan Berroa and Awado, and I would certainly request either driver again. Fantastic way to get to your hotel, and again this is my 5th time to the DR.

Don't fret. Use this service over the Hotel's.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a really great company. Cars are clean, drivers are very polite and full of information. I've used this company several times when visiting the DR and will definitely use them again and again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was a little reluctant in pre-paying for a transfer from Santo Domingo to Dominicus Beach after in the past just getting a cab on the airport site. But this company was easy to use and i just used my paypal account. At the airport they had a sign posted with my name on it, i waited maybe 5 minutes and was on my way. I had an early flight on my return (8:00 A.M.). I got picked up at 4:45, Salvatore was waiting at my hotel and ready to go. I would recommend this service to any traveling family in the Dominican Republic and will use them again with confidence.

Happy Traveler in Firestone Colorado

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I used Dominican airport transfer on June 10th and 15 and I’m glad I did! they were waiting for me at the airport with the two items I requested on their website. I requested a suv and that’s exactly what came to the airport. the trip to my hotel was great. on my returned to the states the driver again was on time at the Level at Melia, love the suv trip back to the airport. both drivers were courteous, the suv was immaculate clean. I highly recommend this company. great job to the drivers and the owner. I will definitely use them again next year!

V/R