“Timely and polite”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$89,95*
and up
Punta Cana Day Trip: Santo Domingo Sightseeing...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: DominicanPlus is a tour operator and transportation company located in Punta Cana, serving the Tourism Industry in the Dominican Republic since 1994.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I booked a roundtrip transfer online before my trip and was very pleased. The dispatch at the airport found me a van within 10 minutes, and they showed up on time at my resort for my return trip. Only $59.99 roundtrip transfer too. Cheaper than a taxi.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 857)
All reviews
"airport transfer"
in 80 reviews
"tourist card"
in 18 reviews
"from punta cana airport"
in 44 reviews
"uvero alto"
in 18 reviews

98 - 102 of 1 856 reviews

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Good professional service at a good price. The check in process was smooth, and pick up was prompt. I would use them again.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Professional service start to finish.
We used the Suburban transfer from Punta Cana Airport to TRS Turquesa.
A very nice driver named Antony was waiting for us when we arrived, took our bags and put us in a newer, well kept Suburban with ice cold AC and a couple of Presidente beers, just as cold.
Great driver, very personable, pointed out some sights and made some suggestions.
On the return, Milton was waiting for us just outside the lobby, right on time of course. Another great guy, great driver and extremely nice and professional.
I love that after booking, they text and email confirmations and all you have to do is show up.
Made for a great start and finish to our trip. I will definitely use them again.
Thanks again Antony and Milton!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I just wanted to thank Francis our VIP driver for an informative,comfortable ride and for stopping off at the nice shop on the way to the airport so I could purchase some souvenirs I forgot to get at the resort.

1  Thank Todd R