Occidental Caribe(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$740
US$385
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$436/night.

US$395
US$288
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$474
US$336
US$331
US$241
US$327
US$216
  • Breakfast included
The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$675
US$498
Priceline
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$293
US$252
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$378
US$284
US$771
Bookit.com
Reviews (4 698)
4 698 results
3 824
3 824
All reviewsbutler bayronamaya restaurantroom servicedominican breakfasthorseback ridingour honeymoonpersonal butlerlaundry servicelobby barplunge poolrelaxing vacationbug spraythatched roofwelcome homesmall resortocean frontspa treatments
25 - 30 of 4 698 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Husband and I came to Zoetry to celebrate our anniversary. We had relaxation in mind when we’re booked, and were not disappointed! This resort is perfect for a quiet, peaceful, and beautiful beach trip.

We were so pleased with our butler Dio, who went above and beyond for our visit. From setting up a gorgeous special dinner for our anniversary, to romantic breakfasts on our patio, Dio took care of everything. We didn’t have to book anything!

We did the horseback riding on the beach, which was great fun. The spa was excellent as well- our couples massage was the best we have had anywhere. The spa water features are amazing as well.

And then the beach! Most of our time was spent there, although there are great pools too. We never had to worry that there would not be a beach chair available- plenty for everyone. Yes, there’s seaweed, but not horrible and not enough to stop us from going into the water. The water was great!

All the restaurants were delicious- Indigo for lunch was great. Lots of food choices and fantastic service at every meal. The staff is very attentive- the night after our anniversary meal the staff at a different restaurant remembered us and decorated our table again. We were very touched! It made the perfect end to our stay.

We can’t wait to go back again!

2  Thank Amanda C
Eduardo C, General Manager at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Taiguey: Good Day - Good Sun!

Dear Amanda C,

On the behalf of the entire Zoëtry Agua staff, I would like to thank you for taking the time to come back to us with your kind feedback which will be helpful to other guests considering our beautiful place. We greatly appreciate to hear that you enjoyed so many aspects of our Paradise.

At Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana we have every desire to address your needs, our main goal is to take you through a Paradise where you can check for yourself the friendliness and hospitality of our land. Our Resort invites you to discover the tropical colors of the Caribbean in an exceptional luxurious setting, you just need to relax on the beach and let yourself be pampered by our specialists of wellness.

Thank you so much for everything, we can´t wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Amazing resort. Beautiful layout, great service. Nice rooms. Very quiet for relaxing but not boring.

The food in all restaurants for all meals are great. Beach is beautiful, great snorkeling. Plenty of space on the beach and around the different pools.

Only problem was with the AC. We had to change room from Ocean View to Swim Out to get AC. During our week others had the same problem.

Room Tip: Ocean front rooms ceilings are too high and harder to keep cool
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear jeanduval2018,

Thank you for reviewing our resort and for posting you valuable comments.

Im so glad that overall you experienced a perfect holidays at our resort. We appreciate to know that your experience was most of all very enjoyable.

On the other hands, I want to offer you the most sincere apologies for the challenge with the A/C. We have been experiencing a very high temperature lately which is causing a little bit of a high temperature also in our conditioning system. This has affected a little bit some of the rooms with Thatched roof due to this very high temperature outside. We have already done some changes in general in order to face this situation, and our In house guests have already noticed and highlighted the difference. Thank you so much for your understanding.

All in all we appreciate the opportunity you gave us to assist you. And we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I and two other couples stayed at Zoetry for my husband's 40th birthday. The resort is amazing and if you are going to Punta Cana I can't imagine you finding a nicer resort. The grounds and rooms are immaculate. The staff is kind and the atmosphere is relaxing. What blew me away was the quality of the food and drinks. I'm not usually an All-Inclusive advocate because I prefer quality over quantity but I ate better here than I have on any other vacation I've been on. The food is insanely delicious and fresh and healthy. There is no guilt in overindulging at this resort. Everyone we met went out of their way to make sure we were happy but a few people I would like to personally thank are Enrique, Juan Carlos and Gilberto. They went above and beyond and we are extremely grateful!

Room Tip: We requested to be in the renovated section and near the pool bar and we were happy with our location.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guests,

First than anything, I would like to thank you for your review, it made me happy to read your comments that really motivate us to provide our best service. I will share your kind words with our entire staff.

Zoëtry Agua is an intimate paradise where everyone finds unlimited privileges; we surprise our guests with special treats. Indeed, you will not find this unique experience on a typical all-inclusive resort because our visitors are exceptional.

Thank you for recommending our hotel and I hope we get to have you as our special guest again in the near future!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We returned this Sunday from visiting this resort for 5 days for my 35th Birthday. If I could give this resort a 7 out of 5 stars, I would do it. My husband and I have traveled extensively internationally both with and without our 3 young children ages 7 months, 3 and 4.5 years. We have never before experienced a level of PERSONALIZED service and attention to client satisfaction than Zoetry Punta Cana. Usually as the Mommy, I never get to really relax or enjoy myself while on "vacation" with my kids, but the staff of the resort personally made sure I enjoyed every moment. Not only was EVERY request accommodated with speed and punctuality, the response from the staff was JOY to help with our every need. My requirements were outlandish: hot water to be delivered at all hours of the day, freshly made puréed foods for my baby, or a babysitter to help within hours of my arrival. Every "Gracias" e "por favor" was met with a "con placir" and "of course! is there anything else we can do?" The staff made sure that every request was accomplished EXACTLY how we wanted it. The staff put in the effort to learn my and my children’s names and also to anticipate our regular requests and let us know immediately how long it would take.

The positive attitude and the kind natured approach of every staff member we encountered drove the overall feel of the resort and the facilities reinforced the experience. The grounds are impeccably manicured and the pools are pristine. The architecture is grand and sturdy and the rooms are silent. Rooms are tended to multiple times a day which was indispensable for our stay. Additionally, the food was incredible throughout the various restaurants and we felt no need to leave the facilities for ANYTHING. One day we even went on an excursion and Enrique made sure we had food and towels for the children which I did not know we would need desperately!

A special thank you to Enrique and Eduardo for going above and beyond to make this experience BEYOND what I imagined for myself and family. We will be back!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kirsten J

Dear Guests,

We are absolutely thrilled to hear your kind words about your Family Experience and 35th Birthday celebration in our holistic paradise. We amazingly feel blessed to work with such a great team of dedicated professionals who quite simply love what they do, and we know our Zoëtry Family will be delighted when we share with them your feedback.

Our welcoming and attentive staff will go the extra mile for our guests and nothing is too much to ask for, if it comes to putting a highlight on our guests stay. By the sounds of things, we may have just achieved that for you... a relaxing and memorable Family Experience!

The finest compliment we could ever receive from one of our guests is when they recommend us to others, our aim is to create long term relationships with you and your comments are therefore incredibly motivating for us all, thank you.

We very much hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again to our Sanctuary of Supreme relaxation!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed for a week to celebrate our anniversary. We stayed in an ocean front room. The resort was beautiful, quiet, clean and very relaxing. Carlos was our butler. He was attentive, friendly and made the whole experience top notch. Thanks Carlos. The food is fantastic and the spa very enjoyable. We loved practicing Spanish and each day was incredibly relaxing. The rooms were clean and decorated nicely. The staff met every need with a smile on their face. Beautiful place to stay. Would recommend!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Taiguey: Good Day - Good Sun!

Dear Terhunep,

Thank you very much for posting your nice and wonderful comments.

Great to hear you say that your entire experience was Top Notch, that is what we wanted to offer you so we are so happy to hear you say that we made it possible. You can always count with our best service all the time, so please rest assured that your next visit will be even better than the one you just lived.

We hope to see you back soon to this your new home.