Reviews (4 810)
4 810 results
3 912
3 912
All reviews butler bayron amaya restaurant room service dominican breakfast horseback riding special lunch our honeymoon personal butler laundry service lobby bar plunge pool bug spray relaxing vacation ocean front thatched roof small resort welcome home
245 - 250 of 4 810 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We just returned from a week at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana. We were there from March 25 to April 1 for my 55th birthday.

Resort - This a small 96- room resort on the north east end of PC in a secluded area. It’s never crowded anywhere in the resort, and the sense of tranquility and calm is prevalent.

Suites - We stayed at a romantic junior suite, suite 207, which was spacious, nicely appointed, and spotless clean.

Beach - During our stay the sea was rough due to a passing weather system.The beach is secluded, almost private. The colour of the water is not turquoise, and does not compare to Bavaro Beach. Sun beds were plentiful and set up in a clever way to allow an unobstructed view of the ocean.

Pool - main infinity pool was very nice but due to the constant wind the water never really warmed up.

Butler service - our butler Henry (Enrique)was great. He was in touch throughout the day either in person or via what’s app to ensure we had all we needed. He’s great and works relentlessly for his guests.

Wait staff - Best staff ever - in spite of the language barrier, the staff went above and beyond to make us feel at home. Team of Indigo restaurant were phenomenal: Diogenes, Oliver, Jendy, Angel, and Ruth. At Piragua restaurant: Wanda, Hansel, and Jennifer were fantastic. Also great are Estefania, Marylyn, Simon, Abrahan, Santa at the spa, and Grissel and Edwin (beach service).

Management: Jean Carlos Rodriquez, Chief Concierge, is an outstanding manager. We spoke with him when we had a couple of issues on our first two days. He was extremely courteous, listened attentively, and promised to resolve the issues, and he did. Jean and his team worked tirelessly, behind the scene, to ensure I had a phenomenal 55th birthday celebration. We had booked a romantic dinner on the beach - highly recommend - that I will never forgot. The set up on the beach at sunset, the lovely Dominican music in the background, and the great food made it all so magical. When we returned to our suite, there were rose petals and balloons on the bed, a romantic bubble bath with rose petals and candles all around the tub, scented candle in the room, and a delicious birthday cake and champagne. Thank you Jean Carlos and team!

Areas for improvement: clean the debris from the ocean; diversify menus, have different breakfast menus at Amaya and Piragua restaurants - doesn’t make sense that both restaurants have the same exact breakfast menu; consider at least one buffet restaurant.

All in all it was an amazingly relaxing vacation. Thank you Zoetry, Jean Carlos, Henry, and the entire team. We miss you already!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Eduardo C, General Manager at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Taigüey: Good Day - Good Sun!

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful comments. I´m so happy to learn that my team took such a wonderful care of you throughout your stay and as soon as they detected your issues at beginning, they reacted immediately and changed everything so positively. Wow, Just like you, I´m so happy for all the positive thing you have mentioned about our place and about our people.

I will make sure to share these wonderful review with the rest of the team, and very specially with those you mentioned for the having gone beyond.

Thank you also far sharing your points for improvement, I can guarantee you that I will personally look into each one of them to follow up properly.

Thank you so much for the opportunity you gave us to pamper you, Please receive a Big Hug from your Dominican family in Zoëtry Agua.

Come back soon to this, your Home.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

service and food quality were amazing. the friendliness of the staff was really impressive. The beach is a nice, long beach (golden sand) we were impressed with the attention to detail and how well trained the staff was to please their customers

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Eduardo C, General Manager at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Taigüey / Good Day -Good Sun!

Dear guest,

Thank you for reviewing our wonderful resort.

Im so glad to know that our services impressed you so much, especially, our food, the beach and the wonderful attention from our people. Our Staff is definitely the best, and so glad you recognized it.

Please, consider our resort your home, so we hope to have you back soon.

Hug from all of us.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This was our 3rd trip to Punta Cana and we were so happy to find Zoetry Agua. A smaller resort with all the amendities you could want. Personal attention was given to us by our butler Carlos - who is amazing! Beach service was by Vanessa - who always made sure we were taken care of on the beach with drinks & lunch and then she took the time to make sure we were served an authentic Dominican meal at one of our nightly dinners. If you are looking for personal attention, relaxation and beauty - make sure you visit Zoetry Agua.

1  Thank SherylT922

Dear guest,

Thank you for your nice words, but more than anything, thank you for making of Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana your favorite place on earth.

Being able to host you for the third time is a pleasure for all of us, and I hope we can continue to be your favorite place for your holidays, We will do everything to keep your trust in us.

A big hug from all of us in Punta Cana! Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We are so glad we made this trip again. The drive from the airport transitions from the tourist crowd to farmland to residential & occasional secluded resorts. The beaches are so expensive... walked every morning and only saw a few other people. Never reserved an ocean view OR pool lounge chair..always an open spot where we wanted to be! I did notice that many that visit here show great courtesy & patience...probably due to the fact that the staff is so attentive...with a hello or Ola from everyone we met in passing. The grounds & pools & facilities were all immaculately tended.

1  Thank MGFire289

Dear guest,

I appreciate your wonderful comments.

We are so happy to learn that your return trip was so amazing. The experience you lived is the kind of experience we usually offer to our guests, our main goal as always been to offer memorable stays to every guest, so im very happy to know that we made it possible with you.

You already know that this is your home in the Caribbean, so don’t hesitate to comeback whenever.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I hosted our Super Achiever Incentive Trip at the Zoetry in March of 2018. The property was amazing, along with the staff being outstanding! There are many properties that can compare, but the staff is what put them apart from other locations I’ve been to for this program. As a planner of many programs, the Zoetry was easy to work with and very accommodating with all my requests. Another nice touch that the Zoetry offers is each person gets their own butler. My Butler was Jose who was also my butler when I did my site visit in January. From the minute my flight landed, I had received a text from Jose saying, “Welcome home!” This was very personable and made me feel very welcome and special. Jose went out of his way for not only my requests, but also other attendees in my group.

I worked closely with Stephanie on the sales side who also was very helpful and sweet. I felt like the entire staff knew who I was and each of my attendees....another bonus to picking a small, but intimate property who strives to succeed in every aspect of hospitality.

Geo, who is the chef, worked closely with me to pick my F&B, and all guests were overly satisfied with the options we were provided with. Geo definitely aimed to please!

I’m already looking forward to bringing another group back!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank lmscribner

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for coming back to us with such a great review.

I can´t express how much we enjoyed serving you and the whole group, it was a nice experience for all of us to be able to host your entire team and your comments is the greatest reward we can have from the hard work we had during those days. We truly enjoy our job, our people love it, but the best part of this, is when we have to read comments such as yours, where our guests express their satisfaction with our service.

We will be delighted to have you back in our Paradise!