Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Very Good 4/5
Good 3.5/5
    Great 4.5/5
    NH Punta Cana(Punta Cana)
    Reviews (11 866)
    11 866 results
    8 217
    2 209
    8 217
    2 209
    All reviewsroyal servicemarket grillthe reservegabi beachfrancisco cabrerapalazzo restaurantdinner reservationsleonardo motasunset barnaos buffetblue agaveyhi spaavenue barchocolate covered strawberriespersonal butlerbali bedsbutler service
    FilterAll languages
    65 - 70 of 11 866 reviews
    Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We took this trip to celebrate a 50th anniversary with three families (6 adults 5 kids 7-18). The resort is beautiful. The beach is great; soft sand, gorgeous water, awesome umbrellas (i prefer no sun). It was a very windy week for us but sitting in the back of the beach was perfect. When we arrived our room was not in an ideal place for us because I like to see something tropical when waking up on a vacation and we saw a dirt road and parking lot. We spoke to Jean Cedano who was AWESOME and so helpful throughout our entire trip. He suggested we talk to Wally Pena about the room situation and Wally quickly made an adjustment in the room for us. We were very happy with his service. He also greeted us every time we saw him after that during our stay.
    So our accommodations were very nice. The water pressure in the shower was a bit to be desired but I know this is to be expected on an island. Our room was two connected rooms and the space was great. Both rooms were big and each had a sitting room, large bathroom and large tub, we had one balcony, a kitchen and gallery kitchen.
    We have been to many all-inclusives and have never had a great food and this resort followed suit. The food was fine, nothing stands out as great. often times the food wasn't warm enough. There are many restaurants to choose from and a BBQ on the beach.
    Every night there were evening activities and fun things to do. the bar by the beach (Gabi) was always a good place to hang out at night. Our favorite night activity was the Queen cover band - they were so fun and entertaining!
    I gave a 4 on Service because some of the restaurant service was not perfect, sometime slow, food not hot; but the service outside restaurants was very good. Oh - and bring enough cash - 20% charge to get American cash

Room Tip: request beach or garden view
    • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
    1  Thank Staci M
    Monica S, Guest Experience Director at Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Staci,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback on TripAdvisor. Your comments and suggestion are very important to us.

I am sorry for the inconvenience at your arrival with your room, but I am glad our team was able to accommodate a room move for you. It is a pleasure to know you enjoyed your stay at Paradisus, and we were able to offer you an outstanding experience.

We appreciate your kind words about our team. For that matter, I will share your comments and compliments with Jean Cedaño and Wally Peña. They will feel honored!

I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you encountered with the service at the restaurants. I will share your concerns with the departments involved to ensure a future improvement.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions to other travelers. We look forward to welcome you back, maybe next time we will be able to offer you also an extraordinary culinary experience.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Truly relaxing atmosphere from the beachfront views to the grand pool and the kind staff. Dario Gonzalez and Davidson from the buffet deserve recognition from their attentiveness of service. Nathaniel from Rare also deserve recognition. Franklin Hernandez, Edison, Jacinto along with Dominga in the lobby bar make it fun to pay them a visit. Visit the oriental spa which is a small walk from the main resort but completely worth it. However; don’t expect to have meal options because there are only dinner restaurants outside of the buffet. Overall great resort with welcoming and ready to serve staff.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Jonathan,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your kind words and the honest review you shared with the TripAdvisor community. It is a pleasure to receive your feedback!

Please, receive our most sincere appreciation for your acknowledgment of our team’s hard work. They are for sure our greatest asset. Please, rest assure I will gladly share your comments with Darío González, Davidson, Nathaniel, Franklin Hernández, Edison, Jacinto and Dominga. They will be thrilled.

I would like to thank you also for your recommendation of our spa. It is great to know you enjoyed your time at the spa. Some relaxation time once in a while is definitely a blessing!

Thanks a lot for your comments regarding our restaurants. I will share your opinions and suggestions with the departments involved to ensure an improvement in the services we provide.

Thanks again for choosing us. We look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing Zumba! Best Zumba ever! Me and my friends had a GREAT time! Really good music!! Highly recommend!!!! Scooby Doo (Raphyel) is amazing. Loved the music! Raphyel is so friendly and very fun! I would recommend his Zumba class to all my friends.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Rachelle,

I would like to thank you for taking some of your precious time to leave a feedback of your experience at Paradisus Palma Real. Your words and comments help us improve.

We strive to offer you an unforgettable vacation and our staff plays a key role in providing a high quality service to all our guests. I will surely pass on your compliments to Raphyel. He will feel honored.

Anytime you and your friends feel the need to take some Zumba classes come and visit us. Raphyel will be waiting for you for some fun Zumba lessons.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The food is NOT the greatest. To top it off, the buffet has an open layout and has flies flying all over. Overall, beautiful resort and wonderful staff like Dario Gonzalez & Davidson the buffet, Nathaniel from Rare and Franklin Hernandez, Dominga, Edison & Jacinto from the main lobby bar. They were all very great and attentive. Thank you for making our stay extra special.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback. We appreciate it.

We are glad to know you had a pleasant stay at our resort. However, I must apologize for the inconveniences you encountered at the buffet. Please, rest assured, I will be sharing this issue with the department involved in order to ensure and improvement in the services we provide at the buffet.

Thanks a lot for your kind words regarding the service provided to you by Dario González, Davidson, Nathaniel, Franklin Hernández, Dominga, Edison and Jacinta. I will pass on your compliments to them. They will feel honored!

Thanks again for your feedback. We really hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Rooms, pools and beach front lounging - first rate. We stayed for 5 days in March leaving cold for warm sand and lazy days. We stayed on resort just resting, sunning and having the wonderful beach waiters take care of us. Only challenge is reserving your meals at the restaurants once you arrive. Who know what they want for dinner every night? Booked every restaurant we wanted without issue. Enjoy!!

Room Tip: Upgrades give you a few extras but the hotel wasn't full so everything was available.
    • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Lisa,

I would like to thank you for taking some of your precious time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. Your comments and words will be greatly appreciated by other travelers.

We strive to offer you an excellent service at all times and in all the areas of our hotel and I must say it is such a pleasure to know you had an amazing stay with us. Thanks a lot for your kind words and for your appreciation of our rooms, pools and beach. By the way, you just described the type of vacation we want to offer our guests: “just resting, sunning and having the wonderful beach waiters take care of us”...perfection!

Thanks again for choosing us. We really hope to see you soon!