Reviews (12 156)
5 528
2 799
1 718
1 118
All reviewsvip beachvip barwindows buffetvictor pollantisspaghettiaqua restaurantmain buffetcoca colaanimation teambeach barfoam partya la cartesmichael jackson showbottle of rumrecommend this resortbreakfast and lunchgreat vacation
159 - 164 of 12 156 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I visited this resort to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of my sister and brother in law and they could not of picked a more amazing place. The staff do what it takes to ensure that you have a wonderful experience. Mr. Rafael Santana was in charge of my sister's dinner celebrations and they all were flawless. The attention to detail was impeccable and the food absolutely delicious. He ensured that all of our needs were met every night. I'm happy that Be Live has a staff member with the dedication that Mr. Rafael Santana showed me and my family during our stay. I can't wait to go back and stay at this resort again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Damaso H
Dirección Be Li... B, Gerente at Be Live Collection Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the whole of Team of Be Live Collection Punta Cana, we address you a warm greeting and thank you for choosing us as your preferred choice in the Caribbean for a wedding anniversary, as well as by the valuable time devoted to share your experience.

We are so glad that the excellent service offered by our whole team has been a great effort to surpass your expectations. Certainly, we will address them your praises in order to continue with the same rhythm.

If your vacation plans are towards Punta Cana for a next visit, please let us know and we will do our best effort to provide you another amazing experience.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

The service at Be Live was outstanding. We were there for a vowel renewal and from the moment we got there to the time we left, the staff went above and beyond to make our stay special. Many people stood out but specifically Rafael Santana was amazing. His personality was warm and made us feel like we were part of the family. He was prompt, respectful, and got the job done right the first time. His attention to detail was outstanding for our party of 17 and able to even anticipate what we needed. His customer service was 5 STAR!! I highly recommend the hotel for its service and the staff made it even more special. We look forward to visiting again.

Keisha and Damaso

Room Tip: Ocean View, VIP
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Keisha R

Dear Guest,

First, thanks a lot by choosing Be Live Collection Punta Cana as your preferred destination in the Caribbean, as well as by the precious time, you have devoted to hare your experience through Tripadvisor.

Your feedback regarding the excellent service provided by our Team is highly appreciated. We are quite sure they will be so glad to bear out it has been an amazing experience. Therefore, we take advantage of this marvelous opportunity to invite you once again to keep on discovering the tropical colors of the Caribbean at an exceptional luxurious setting, to relax on the beach and let yourself be pamper by our specialists of wellness.

We look forward to have the pleasure to welcome you again soon at our premises in Punta Cana.

Best Regard,

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I can not begin to express the level of care, attention to detail, and focus on ensuring that our experience was magical! Indhira and George upon arrival were prepared and knew everything about my family and what I needed before I even knew. From the way that we were welcomed in the lobby(there was a huge sign), to already having all of my before and after ceremony requests already laid out and complete, to the beautiful welcome dinner, helping to plan our surprise bachelorette/bachelor party, to calming my fears about the weather on the actual day of the ceremony, to the beautiful decor and reception everything was executed beautifully. They made us feel like family and for that we are eternally grateful. Rafael ensured that every dining experience we had was magical. From the place settings, to the ambiance, and the timing of every course with all of the extras(we celebrated my huband's 40th birthday) Rafael ensured that my entire family was well taken care of. He added to our experience by being a wonderful extension of the resort through his awesome hospitality. He and his staff were so gracious. He took such great care of my husband and I. He made sure that we were treated so special. We had a couples lobster dinner on the beach and Luis Mesa was our server! His service was excellent! He was so thoughtful and professional. He introduced every course, catered to all of our needs, and ensured that our experience was romantic and magical. He was even the honorary photographer for the evening! If you are looking to have an event whether it's a vow renewal, wedding, birthday, or just a vacation please go to this resort. The hospitality, the treatment, the experience is unmatched! WE LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT OUR STAY!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Shiobhan L

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the whole of Team of Be Live Collection Punta Cana, we address you a warm greeting and thank you for choosing us as your preferred choice in the Caribbean for a wedding experience, as well as by the valuable time devoted to share your experience.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Mr Rafael Santana position is one of an overseer of special catered events throughout the resort. His attention to detail and foresight to the needs of his guess (us) was unremarkable. Thank you Rafael. We were there to celebrate with our daughter Shiobhan and husband Jeff in their 10th year anniversary and vows renewal everything was spectacular and super special thanks to their assigned wedding coordinator and of course Mr Rafael Santana.

Room Tip: My wife and I stayed in Room 4232 beautiful view to the beach but awful sewer smell coming out of vents
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the whole of Team Be Live Collection Punta Cana, we would like to address you our gratitude by having shared your experience through Tripadvisor. We attach a great value to your comments and take them seriously.

We are so excited to bear out that the excellent service offered by our team, precisely the great performance made by Mr. Rafael Santana, was a great encouragement to surpass your expectations. Certainly, we will address him your praises in order to continue to the same rhythm with future visitors.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

My last stay was in 2015 (3yrs ago)

This time around I booked through Sunwing and had an excellent vacation. This was also my first time travelling solo on vacation.

Upon arrival I went through customs and security very quickly after getting my luggage, a sunwing rep walked me to my shuttle. As I was the only one on my flight staying at BE LIVE, I had a private shuttle so I arrived to the resort quickly at 11am.

As I was the only one arriving and as a returning guest I felt the check in was quick and took my request to be close to the lobby a priority. I was going to be upgraded to a newly renovated room in block 14, but was accommodated and put in block 4 (4316) with a pool view. I admit it was a bit noisy at times being by snack bar/burger joint at night, but preferred the location. Also check in is at 3pm, but they rushed my request and I was in my room by 130pm. Very great fun to the check-in team.

I only made two restaurant reservations (Japanese with the cooking show, and steak house). I really enjoyed both, as well as found the main buffet, and burger joint great options. No stomach issues all week.

I really would like to thank the entertainment team who made my first solo vacation an entertaining one. Spaghetti, Chocolate, Champagne, Coca-Cola, tutti-fruity, Puccha, Macarena. I always enjoyed the aqua Zumba on the beach in the mornings, participating in the beer chugging, water Olympics in the pool.. go team Coca-Cola (white), fun at the beach party, foam party, dancing in the plaza after dinner, watching the shows in the theatre, even winning at bingo in the casino, and of course dancing in the Kviar disco! The activities on the resort are endless!! ❤️❤️❤️

And can’t forget the bartenders.. Sergio, David, Richard.. and sorry I can’t remember her name but a drink server by the plaza.. never sitting without a drink.

Also just want to mention if travelling in June, I met a lot of people from Spain, Germany and the USA, but not many Canadians.. still an adventure I’ll never forget!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank Epochehns

Dear Guest,

On the outset, we would like to thank you for choosing once again Be Live Collection Punta Cana as the preferred place to experience an excellent holidays.

We are so delighted to bear out that we still have the attributes, which you have made us your favorite destination in Punta Cana and our staff as always go the extra mile in order to surpass your expectations.

We will be anxiously expecting your next visit.