Occidental Caribe(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$165
US$395
US$309
US$327
US$229
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$474
US$322
US$574
US$331
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$385/night.

Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$308
US$252
US$331
US$258
  • Breakfast included
The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$750
US$527
Priceline
Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$397
5 400
2 746
1 690
1 064
All reviewsvip beachvip barbe live grandvictor pollantiswindows buffetspaghettiaqua restaurantmain buffetbavaro sidecoca colaanimation teambeach bara la cartefoam partymichael jackson showbottle of rumbreakfast and lunch
50 - 55 of 11 874 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Want to give a shout out to Leo Butler. His customer service and professionalism was amazing. Our availability of my room was extremely late and Leo was able to get the room upgraded and get us in the room as soon as possible. Everyday he would check on us to see if we needed anything and drop off our dinner tickets.

This is an older resort so the room are outdated but they are clean and the food was amazing, especially at the Brazilian restaurant. I was disappointed in the Lobster house restaurant. Although I paid the all inclusive fee not even a small amount of lobster was offered on the menu without paying additional money out of my pocket.

The VIP beach was very relaxing and the bartenders made really good drinks.

The beach was clean but the seaweed in the area of the glass bottom boats was horrible. When they tried to clean it up it only made the water smell like fish and was very muckie and not pleasurable to even go into.

I would go back mostly because of the service Leo Butler provided, the food in almost all of the restaurants and how most of the other employees were very nice.

Typical timeshare harassment and less vendors on the beach than Mexico (which was a good thing).

Leo thanks for making our trip pleasurable.

Room Tip: The VIP section was nice but was next to the maid room, so never had hot water.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank betmc6443
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We arrived to be told the superior rooms we booked where not available and were offered an apartment for the night. Apartments were small with spiral staircases which meant getting luggage to your bedroom was a bit tricky. Hotel did offer to upgrade our wristbands but this didn’t happen until the next day despite queuing at reception several times to be told come back. Our room was still not ready by 3pm on day two so we just took the next available room. Reception staff were not very welcoming although it can’t be easy explaining the overbooking to repeated lines of guests.
Everything is as you see online expect the extensive building work which means certain areas are very noisy - VIP pool/beach bar. Staff will offer you a free welcome gift but it’s just a ploy to get you up to the selling staff who push membership for Lifestyle club. We got sick of being hassled about this after day two!
VIP access gets you a lovely little restaurant for lunch and breakfast, premium drinks and access to private bars in reception and beach.

I wouldn’t return to this resort as the selling staff for the timeshare and onsite and beachside teams pushing excursions should all day gets annoying. We just wanted to relax but you can’t walk along the beach without being hassled. We booked one trip and promised all day drinks didn’t happen - rum, coke or water although water ran out mid afternoon. Snorkel gear was being used by another boat so we had a long wait for that to appear. We booked the trip maininly to see starfish - this is the pictures they show you but they are now protected so not included in the trip. Hotel need to update this to stop misleading guests. Our boat ran out of petrol on the way back so we had 30 mins drifting waiting for supplies. This got us back to the hotel over an hour late which meant we missed out restaurant booking.

Easy to book restaurants on site and they let you do 3 in advance. Asian and Brazilians were our favourites.

Good onsite gym.

Room Tip: Ask about the extensive building work and get a room away from this.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Claire L
Dirección Be Li... B, Gerente at Be Live Collection Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the whole Team Be Live Collection Punta Cana would like to express my gratitude for having decided to express your comments to future visitors. We attach a great value to your comments and take them seriously.

We truly lament that you have experienced some inconveniences regarding the noises caused refurbishing process-taking place at our VIP section during your stay. However, we would like to emphasize that we have informed to the Tour operator or travel agencies in order to make them aware of these future occurrences.

If your vacation plans are towards Punta Cana for a next visit, please let us know and we will be attentive to offer you a more pleasant and uneventful experience.

The Management at Be Live Collection Punta Cana

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The main bar can get a little busy at the large pool area. Go see Nicolas over at pool 14 bar. Drinks are much better and he is quick. Thanks Nicolas! Also, keep an eye out for the salesmen because they are everywhere and never leave you alone.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Mbrobst
Dirección Be Li... B, Manager at Be Live Collection Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the whole of team Be Live Collection Punta Cana, we would like to address you our gratitude by having shared your experience through Tripadvisor. We attach a great value to your comments and take them seriously.

We are so excited to bear out that the excellent service offered by our Bartender’s team, precisely the great performance made by Mr. Nicolas, was a great encouragement to surpass your expectations. Certainly, we will address your praises to the manager in charge in order to continue the same rhythm with future visitors.

If your vacation plans are towards Punta Cana for a next visit, please let us know and we will do our best effort to provide you another amazing experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Firstly I wanna give all thanks to my wedding Planner Amna. So professional with such and amazing heart and soul. Every little detail that I wanted and was promised were delivered,couple days before we arrived she notified us on few changes with our ceremony location and I had absolutely no problem in moving because of renovations being done. I told her about where I’m from Trinidad and Tobago and I wanted mostly our music and we got just that which made me really happy. despite having delayed messages when we started planning the wedding, she gave me her contact and we planned my entire wedding via what’s app and few phone calls. I’ll definitely recommend for an affordable destination wedding. My family and friends of 36 all stayed here. The hotel is amazing and really huge with lots of pools and so much activities to do, you don’t need to leave the hotel to have activities done u can do them right on the beach. The buffet is really nice, different selection of food everyday,the reserved restaurant were my favorite the steak house and Lobster were my favorite. The drinks weren’t the best but was okay. The disco was really nice I enjoyed it but didn’t like the fact that they only played Spanish music neither did I like that they were some females asking the guys to pay them to have sex, they were there every night we went there and keep bugging them. The rooms were okay some of my guest got nicer rooms but I’m not a fussy person as long as I’m comfortable I’m good. Our rooms had lots of mosquitoes not sure what was causing it and upon entering we got a muski scent as though the rooms weren’t used in a while, but it was clean. Emmauela did an amazing job keeping our room cleaned. The beds were very comfortable. The room just needs some updating, as I was there they were renovation done on certain parts of the hotel. But I’ll definitely come again and special thanks to Amna again for making me have the Happiest day of my life.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the whole of Team Be Live Collection Punta Cana, we would like to address you our best regards and a shout of thanks by the valuable time devoted to share your experience. Therefore, we are also so excited to bear out that the excellent service offered by our wedding planner have surpassed your expectations. Certainly, we will share it to the rest of staff members in order to continue with the same rhythm.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel could be great, but lacks a lot. Our check in was very bad, they gave us the wrong room (1 bed instead of 2, after they told us we would have 2) we waited another hour or so for a room with 2 beds. We got there at 12:30 and did not get to our room and to the pull until around 5:30-6. Dinner reservations have to be made 2 days in advance, so we only got to eat at 3 of the restaurants. I would recommend the Brazilian! Our room was right beside construction and was so loud the entire time, no sleeping in for us! Another big problem we had was no water due to the construction at time. When we called they said okay we put a report in, we had to wait over 1 hour just to shower (which was cold) and almost missed our dinner reservations. Our room stayed at about 78 degrees and our phone did not work.

But to end on a good note, the entertainment was phenomenal, especially the night shows! My hats off to the entertainers, you all made our trip so much better! I plan to return to Punta Cana again, but will not return to Be Live.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

On the outset, we want to thank you for choosing Be Live Collection Punta Cana as your preferred choice in the Caribbean, as well as by the valuable time devoted to let us know your concerns.

Regarding your perception related to the check in process and other details such as accommodation aspects, we truly regret that you have experienced these inconveniences during your stay since; we usually do our best to accommodate even by allocating you at a much better location than the contracted room.

Notwithstanding, we take advantage of this opportunity to address you our most sincere apologies by this occurrences because this is not the image we want to project. We always emphasize at all aspects from our services in order to assure them to you in optimal conditions. However, as preventive measurements we will address them to the departments involved in order to avoid similar coincidences in the future.

We would love to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.